Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you don’t get 10 tinder matches per day, it’s over.

whenitsoveritsover

whenitsoveritsover

My life is worthless and I've never belonged.
★★★
you might think i’m coping but living a normie life as a male in 2024 = ITS OVER. as long as ur in a populous enouvh area that u have hundreds of girls to swipe, u should be getting 10+ a day if you’re anything close to 8/10+. and it doesn’t take much to be 8/10, you really only need 3 halos e.g. tall height, big dick, chad jaw

so yea, for the 100% of us that don’t get 10 tinder matches it’s over i think that was obvious rho

You get Tinder matches? :dafuckfeels:

i got banned from tinder casue they thought i was a troll with photoshoped picture

Im so ugly i failed the face recognition

I would like to get ONE tinder match which is not a bot. I don't care about 10 but I guess I am just too ugly

I would like to get ONE tinder match which is not a bot. I don't care about 10 but I guess I am just too ugly
the craziest part is even if we did get a match, only like 1 in 5 matches are seriously interested in fucking or dating

the craziest part is even if we did get a match, only like 1 in 5 matches are seriously interested in fucking or dating
I got 0 matches which are not bot. That is why I stopped trying a long time ago