Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you don't find someone by 25 you're destined to live alone in misery for the rest of your life

• Thread starter LuciferTakeMySoul
  • Start date
L

LuciferTakeMySoul

Greycel
Even if you manage to BB a used up roastie, she'll secretly be riding chad or tyrone's cock while telling you she has a low libido.

If you get married to a roastie in your 30's, you are literally being SETTLED for. She just wants someone to raise tyrone jr.

If you don't marry while you are both virgins, then the relationship has horrible foundations. But she will have an N count of 30 while you haven't made eye contact with a girl in 4 months.

So you recognize this and by the time you are 25, you look around you and realize nothing will do. It's too late to find a prime wife and you're a cuck if you BB. So what is there left to do?

Why work? Why make money? You don't have your own kids. Why make any sort of effort to society? Where is your money going to go when you die? The government? JFL if you slave for a society that HATES u.

Without a family/kids/love, there is NO PURPOSE in living in this society.

So you're left with two options: Either you have to go, or the society you live in has to go. The choice depends on how you'RE feeling.

You can also go MGTOW or be an iNCel hERo

A wakeup call.

True. It's over!!!

Fuck I'm 23 its almost completely over. This girl I had a crush on around the same age just moved in with her bf and shit graduated college. I practically failed out of college because I have no desire to live.

This is a true blackpill I will certainly take this Event into consideration, Really.

3 more years for me to go. Well, more like 2 because I turn 23 in a few months.

After that...it's time to make friends with the rope

Time goes by so quick... fuck me I'm honestly going to have to consider suicide or rage quit in under 2 years at this point. I thought I had more time....

> joined more than a month ago
> 17 posts

I smell an IT infiltrator. Trying to drop subtle ER hints in his post and then we all talk to it and he posts on reddit like "omg look at them they worship mass shooters!"

> 17 posts

I smell an IT infiltrator. Trying to drop subtle ER hints in his post and then we all talk to it and he posts on reddit like "omg look at them they worship mass shooters!"

LMAO

More like 22-23.

If you're lonely trash at that age, your only way out is betabux. Thus, you have no way out.

> 17 posts

Yea, honestly I say it all in jest. I REPEAT. ALL STATEMENTS ARE JOKES FBI/REDDIT

inb4 raid

> 17 posts

Look at some of my posts, I only post quality blackpills, not shitblackpills.

More like 22-23.

If you're lonely trash at that age, your only way out is betabux. Thus, you have no way out.
RIP

giphy.gif

Are we not allowed to even say ER anymore? ER ER ER ER ER ER. Idc I already lost everything in life i could care less

I wish I could debate the mainstream media without doxxing myself.

They're so fucking stupid. They just hide behind that "uuhhhh MISOJUNYYY" bullshit. They could crumble if blackpill science and evidence gripped their throats.

there are late bloomers who don't get laid in high school but manage to get gfs in uni, but if you're still a virgin by the end of your first year you are fucked.

All we can do is make the best of it.

I had a friend in uni. 5 8, kind of a less attractive Robert De Niro.

He didn't get laid in HS. He didn't get laid in Uni.
We caught up at 30 he said he had a GF.
We caught up in our 40s and man his current GF is hot.

Oh well, I'm still stuck on the Gymcel treadmill lol

Too late for me then. But I've been prepared for this for years, I predicted it would turn out this way at 17, so I just focused on other goals.