Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you don't come as an entire package, it's OVER.

GreenBull

GreenBull

Banned
-
Let's look at some desirable characters and some incels who have those:
Face- @knajjd has one of the best faces you can come across.
Height- There are a lot of incels here who are above 6'.
Nature- @Facade is of very sweet nature.
Frame - @Tellem-T is a huge muscular guy.
Money- Most of the incels belong to middle-class to upper-middle class households. Some are upper class too. ER was an example.
However, the point to note here is that all of those guys have one character and not the other , leading them to inceldom. This proves the fucking high levels of hypocrisy and hypergamy prevalent in femoids. If you're not a complete package, you have literal zero SMV. In 2018, you have to be a 10/10 rich,tall,muscular chad to get a 3+/10 femoid or be ready to be a betabux to a below 3 femoid. Those guys who are below 7, should not even think of a relationship,love,marriage or kids. Stop coping, this is 2018.

just be david gandy or its over

tfw you have literally fucking nothing to offer :feelsbadman:

you need to be good in TWO areas of the looks quadrant(face, height, race, frame).

anyone who has two of those four will most likely be able to get laid at least once unless one of his areas is so bad that it brings him down completely, also known as "death sentence".

for example: knajjid is 5'2 which is a death sentence despite his face and race.

tellem T is wide framed and tall but being black and not running thug game is death sentence.

I'd say it's a combination of bad features that offset the good ones. Like if you had a good face but were average everywhere else you wouldn't be an incel. Knajjd had a good face, but he's feminine looking AND an uber-manlet at 5'2" or some shit. Tellem-T is a big muscle man, but he's black (And a volcel in that he wont date other blacks), which is an automatic "no" from 90% of women in society (despite being western media tries to make you think).

You are exaggerating and hyperbolising shit so that you can cope with the fact that most men have had sex and gfs while you haven't. Fuck off, dipshit!
WOW ! Thank you, I am. If I'd be getting as fortunate as MOST of the men, I won't be here. In fact, all the guys I have mentioned won't be here.
If you know femoid choices so well, then why aren't you getting laid like MOST of the men. Or are you a FAKECEL?

WOW ! Thank you, I am. If I'd be getting as fortunate as MOST of the men, I won't be here. In fact, all the guys I have mentioned won't be here.
If you know femoid choices so well, then why aren't you getting laid like MOST of the men. Or are you a FAKECEL?
Less than 20% of men over the age of 25 are virgins. 80% is a majority. We are the bottom 20% of men regarding LOOKS and mental problems.

TellemT had literally everything, he is 100% a mentalcel.

Less than 20% of men over the age of 25 are virgins. 80% is a majority. We are the bottom 20% of men regarding LOOKS and mental problems.
I'm 21 and no, what I see here in my college is that few guys are fucking all the girls. Most of the men are single, kissless virgins. I'm not exaggerating at all. Since you're 25+, you would have seen many things that I haven't yet but so far what I have seen is below 7 guys don't stand a chance.
TellemT had literally everything, he is 100% a mentalcel.
Did you see his tinder experiment? That was a disaster if he really had everything.

you need to be good in TWO areas of the looks quadrant(face, height, race, frame).

anyone who has two of those four will most likely be able to get laid at least once unless one of his areas is so bad that it brings him down completely, also known as "death sentence".

for example: knajjid is 5'2 which is a death sentence despite his face and race.

tellem T is wide framed and tall but being black and not running thug game is death sentence.

I can't imagine the person who has good race and good frame but below average face and height yet still gets laid.

I'm 21 and no, what I see here in my college is that few guys are fucking all the girls. Most of the men are single, kissless virgins. I'm not exaggerating at all. Since you're 25+, you would have seen many things that I haven't yet but so far what I have seen is below 7 guys don't stand a chance.
Fuck, I used ambiguous language and incorrect implications. I'm not over 25. Anyway, it seems that I took your words too literally and not as a general rule of thumb, and I apologise for that.

I can't imagine the person who has good race and good frame but below average face and height yet still gets laid.

like i said, when the height or face is too bad its a death sentence. however, someone who is white and jacked as fuck should get laid. since frame is the least important of the 4 the guy would have to be at least 5'7 or 5'8