Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity If you don't believe foids start being sluts since 12 check this

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
How can cuck parents be so blind? They think their "princes" is still playing with stuffed animals when in reality they're sending crotch pictures to Chad.

lol @ people who think girls in middle school aren't sluts

my dad's friend's kid told me he got a snapchat of some girls booty in he panties when he was 12, and he didn't even ask. girls are the ones who are more "dirty" that age, and make all the sexual moves

interesting. anybody tried larping as 15 year old chad on snapchat?

interesting. anybody tried larping as 15 year old chad on snapchat?
what if you get swatted for having cheese pizza?
safer to chadfish adult females

"The decision making part of my brain wasn’t even nearly developed. "
LOL

"I didn't exactly know what a wet dream was since I was 12" - who is this bitch trying to kid?

"Mind you, I was twelve. The decision making part of my brain wasn’t even nearly developed."

I call bullshit. At 12 you're old enough to understand what's going on in such situations. The whore is just making up excuses so she doesn't have to admit what a slut she was (and most likely still is).

a huge slut symbol is if a bitch has a smart phone
12yo girl with smart phone = sending nudes at minimum. at maximum shes sucking nigger dick at night when she sneaks Jamal over while Mommy and Daddy sleep

Bullshit, "I was getting sexual attention and sending sexual pictures to other boys but I did not know what I was doing". If she did not know what she was doing why was she ashamed and also why did she send pictures of her ass in her underwear? She knew what she was doing and was getting her cunny wet from being a 12 year old whore.

Look at that victim mentality, her post makes her sound like she got manipulated by chads but in reality this whore knew what she was doing.

They jump on the cock carousel younger and younger every year

They are sluts the second they left the womb

my dad's friend's kid told me he got a snapchat of some girls booty in he panties when he was 12, and he didn't even ask. girls are the ones who are more "dirty" that age, and make all the sexual moves
My little brother who’s 14 gets sent nudes by 12 and 13 year olds on snapchat ALMOST DAILY it is insane what life prettyboymaxxed teenagers live

My little brother who’s 14 gets sent nudes by 12 and 13 year olds on snapchat ALMOST DAILY it is insane what life prettyboymaxxed teenagers live
jesus christ. brutal life mog

jesus christ. brutal life mog
He facetimes foids in his room which shares a wall with mine. I can hear giggling and flirting through the wall while I’m posting here from my phone. It is so brutal

Larp

"Mind you, I was twelve. The decision making part of my brain wasn’t even nearly developed."

I call bullshit. At 12 you're old enough to understand what's going on in such situations. The whore is just making up excuses so she doesn't have to admit what a slut she was (and most likely still is).
"I hope you understand" = "I need someone to validate my whoredom"