Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you don’t beat your girlfriend( if you ever do get one), you’re a cuck

whenitsoveritsover

whenitsoveritsover

Recruit
★★★
she doesn’t consider you chad until she WANTS you to rough her up and smack her. women LITERALLY want chad to punch them in the face and give them a black eye and tell them YOU BURNED MY SANDWICH MAKE IT BETTER BITCH. if she doesn’t want you to/allow you to (because let’s be honest we would all love to beat a girl like this) beat her then she doesn’t consider you chad and you should rope cuz ur a cuck.

that’s not true bro. women have sexual fantasies and wanna be beat like that. we can’t understand because we’re not females
Something's wrong with a lady that thinks like that. Like something deep. Something spiritual. Best to stay away from women like that. Unless it's like evolutionary or something, which would suck.

Something's wrong with a lady that thinks like that. Like something deep. Something spiritual. Best to stay away from women like that. Unless it's like evolutionary or something, which would suck.
shut up cuck. spirituality is a cope

Putting a hand on a foid is a one-way ticket to a CIA blacksite

that’s not true bro. women have sexual fantasies and wanna be beat like that. we can’t understand because we’re not females
Sexual fantasies with CHAD, not NON-CHAD

I would never lay my hands on the woman i love :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

If you're chad. she'll let you beat her up because that's her kink or fetish.

they want men to put them in their place, that's what most of their shit tests are about

Im by nature not a violent person and usually only use violence when neccessary (not like i could afford being violent due to being manlet and having a weak frame).

if she doesn’t consider u chad she considers you BELOW HER don’t ever love a person who thinks they’re above u
It's not what her or I think, what matters is reality. 99% of foids are socially infinitely higher above 90% of men.

you should do youtube or streaming with that :chad::chad::chad: voice
Thanks, dude. I think my voice is pretty standard, though. I bet your voice sounds good, too :)

64% of women have rape fantasies, one can only assume an even greater number have violent fantasies not involving rape.
Not that it matters to me, I’m not the kind of guy to raise his fist on a woman.

she doesn’t consider you chad until she WANTS you to rough her up and smack her.
And why do I give a flying fuck what my woman wants from me JFL.
She’ll do as I want, not the other way around, retard. If she’s a cheating whore who wants chad dick and abuse she was never the one for me anyway.

And why do I give a flying fuck what my woman wants from me JFL.
She’ll do as I want, not the other way around, retard. If she’s a cheating whore who wants chad dick and abuse she was never the one for me anyway.
why u seething tho?

she'd be into it anyways lmao

why u seething tho?
IMG 7287

Joined Feb 5, 2024 posts: 97

Ok fed