Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you do not reproduce and mog other males, you have no worth.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Maybe this is just my opinion, but if you do not reproduce and mog other males you have no value. Keep in mind that this also applies to intellectual mog, but since we live in 2019 iq is meaningless.

A mans value doesnt lie in if he able to slave away for work. Anybody can do that.

But not anyone can reproduce a child of high quality genetic stock and some cant even reproduce at all.

Not everyone can mog other males. So your life is ACTUALLY worthless, as a male you should be able to progress the same way all your ancestors did.

At every single date and time your ancestors have made more than one child and some even potentially asserted their superiority onto other males indirectly through being better looking than them.

There is no equal ground, otherwise we would all look genetically the same. It just so happens that we are different and only purpose is to advance your community and your genetic line.

If you cannot do that, you are virtually useless and only designed to work for other people which are superior to you and managed to achieve what you didnt.

Last edited:
people are never more supportive or engaged than when some dude posts a pic of himself with his gf on social media, nothing else really compares

it's like they know it's the biggest thing and ESPECIALLY a big thing in 2019, they know it is

nobody even cares that the guy might end up cucked, just living it up in the now

people are never more supportive or engaged than when some dude posts a pic of himself with his gf on social media, nothing else really compares

A GF is worth more than being a doctor or millionaire.

I really wish it wasn't, fuck this shit world and the generations that created it.
Its because everyone can put in the hours, invest the time and whatnot.

There is no time to invest at birth, your parents genetics are involuntarily invested in you for 9 months and you cannot choose how you look like or how your outcome will be.

its truly over boyos

Its because everyone can put in the hours, invest the time and whatnot.

There is no time to invest at birth, your parents genetics are involuntarily invested in you for 9 months and you cannot choose how you look like or how your outcome will be.
Just have the right genetics and womb environment, brah... what's the big deal...