Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you do not find a gf by the time you finish college = game over, out of tokens

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Your chances of finding one decrease exponentially. Even my normie friends who continue occasion hookups post college are struggling to find a committed relationship. All the stacies are taken, the only ones left are roasties who are still riding the cock carousel

There's no community after college. That's why it doesn't work out in the real world. You need a community of peers to network through, like in a school.

Didn't go to college right after highschool I bitcoinmaxed made some money then lost it but now I'm trying to set up a good crypto business and if it succeeds I'll have a decent amount of money and I'll be able to looksmax. Sometimes I think about what college could be like, is it really that good for getting girls and stuff like that? I'm 21 now so if my business succeeds and I'm able to looksmax I might go to college next year but I'll be 22. Do you guys think foids would find a 22 year old freshman weird? I know there is some 22 year old freshman like guys that were in the army and international students so I'm just wondering. Also I think I might actually enjoy college after being an isolationcel for the last 10 years college could potentially be a good change.

School is the only way to beat 80/20

It's also your last chance of building a social circle. If you're done with school and uni and still have no friends it's over for you.:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Didn't go to college right after highschool I bitcoinmaxed made some money then lost it but now I'm trying to set up a good crypto business and if it succeeds I'll have a decent amount of money and I'll be able to looksmax. Sometimes I think about what college could be like, is it really that good for getting girls and stuff like that? I'm 21 now so if my business succeeds and I'm able to looksmax I might go to college next year but I'll be 22. Do you guys think foids would find a 22 year old freshman weird? I know there is some 22 year old freshman like guys that were in the army and international students so I'm just wondering. Also I think I might actually enjoy college after being an isolationcel for the last 10 years college could potentially be a good change.
They'll find it weird at first., but in the long run it's a huge advantage since majority of girls want an older guy. Speaking from experience.

All of my dates were after college kek. College is a burden. Constant pressure and propagation of boring bullshit. You can always go back and take classes in courses that actually have women.