Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you do ascend, how would you stop your lover from cheating?

M

Mixedcel59

Recruit
★★★★★
Okay, say you do ascend with your looksmatch, what is stopping her from cheating on you with Chad or Tyrone? How long will the relationship last in the modern age where someone can slip into their dms and they can have a midnight rendezvous at his house?

That's the fun part, you don't.
Literally impossible to stop women from cheating, they even cheat on chad.

That's the fun part, you don't.
Literally impossible to stop women from cheating, they even cheat on chad.
That’s my point, I’ve seen lots of former incels ascend but later on get cheated on, and as you said they even cheat on Chads, so how are you gonna keep a stable relationship with Women being such whores? They’ll cheat on you with Women as well.

tie them up in le basement

There is nothing you can do about that unless you go ER to them(in the minecraft). So i never even dare to approach to foids in the first place.

You don't, as a man did you really think you were entitled to some form of control or stability over your life? Only women get that, via divorce and abortion laws. Be grateful she gave you a chance in the first place, incel.

I would experiment on her with mind control techniques.

It's impossible to stop woman from cheating

The Modern women is a Harem Queen and you are one of her sex-slaves - and thats IF your lucky because anything less than 7/10 is usually sorted out.

You have to somehow convince her you're the only human being on the Earth besides her. Go to mental asylum and find a foid who has never left their padded cell theory.

Chad and Tyrone wouldn't want to fuck my looksmatch lol

Chad and Tyrone wouldn't want to fuck my looksmatch lol
IMG 6718

shes an average looking chink... Definitely not my looksmatch. He mogs her by 2 points in the looks department, my looksmatch would get mogged by 4+
“Average looking”
She’s definitely a 3 at most, that’s not including the fact that she probably has makeup on

“Average looking”
She’s definitely a 3 at most, that’s not including the fact that she probably has makeup on
in what world is she a 3 :feelsseriously:

20240603 143909

this is what a 3 looks like. And you can tell she doesn't have makeup on because her skin looks like shit

in what world is she a 3 :feelsseriously:

View attachment 1173539
this is what a 3 looks like. And you can tell she doesn't have makeup on because her skin looks like shit
She’s pretty close to that, flat face, big head etc, they’re about equal from what I’m seeing, I think you’re just overrating the asian one cause she’s asian

you just try to get in another relationship with another woman
there's nothing you can do about it