Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you do ascend and get a gf, she will cheat on you with her rapist.

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

singer-songwritercel
★★★★
Of course, she will do it to have 'agency' because it is 'empowering'
W0lu8lue0ht41

It's beyond over for trucels

Rapist has a good personality

rapist are confident that's why

A man should treat her wife like prey. Tease and frighten her a bit too before penetrating her.

"reclaiming control" yeah suree thats why she done did it. I wonder if her bf wanted her to reclaim control. "you go get him honey reclaim that control" :soy:

"reclaiming control" yeah suree thats why she done did it. I wonder if her bf wanted her to reclaim control. "you go get him honey reclaim that control" :soy:
These days, I wouldn't be surprised if that were true

lmao u cant make this shit up. life imitates art.

Women loves chad, bullying beta guys in high school, violence, rape, squalor and all the degenerate things in life, no surprise me at all.

@BlkPillPres was right

Look how she had no problem with it, she literally had to be conditioned to see it as rape.

"My rapist"

Am I the only one who thinks it's kind of weird to call the guy that raped you "my rapist" instead of "the person that raped me"? Seems kind of weird to attach someone that raped you as your something. My boyfriend, husband, dentist, doctor, rapist LMAO

I can't even begin to imagine what he looks like for something like this to happen.

Shitty justification for cheating with her RAPIST

@BlkPillPres was right

Look how she had no problem with it, she literally had to be conditioned to see it as rape.

Everything is conditioning, you wouldn't think of "murder" as MURDER if you weren't raised to think about it like that, same with rape, this is why I keep telling you guys you don't really care about "love" or "affection", you were raised to value those things, if raised in the wild you'd be raping bitches left and right and wouldn't even feel bad lol

That's why part of breaking the "blue pilled programming" we were all raised under is to acknowledge that morality is subjective and doesn't really exist, its from there that all the things you were raised to value start to matter less and you gain more freedom

It sucks that chads are out there raping. Rape is supposed to be a last resort for non chad men. This poor normie got cucked by rapist chad. Might as well rope when chad is mogging us in the rape league as well.

The whore moves past her boyfriend as if he was an insignificant detail, brushing the cheating off with "I had urges." No guilt at all.

Females have always loved rape. No social conditioning is going to affect deep biological imperatives

"My rapist"

Am I the only one who thinks it's kind of weird to call the guy that raped you "my rapist" instead of "the person that raped me"? Seems kind of weird to attach someone that raped you as your something. My boyfriend, husband, dentist, doctor, rapist LMAO
Good morning
Females have always loved rape. No social conditioning is going to affect deep biological imperatives