Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you died today,how many people would attend your funeral?

idk probably my entire family since i have good relations with them, i have no friends so its hard to say, may be some random people who know me from my childhood

My mom, dad, sister, brother, niece, uncles, and grandpa.
So about 8 people.But only my mom would really care.

My family and all their relatives which is a lot this is Ireland so funerals are big

My family and friends, so about 10 people

maybe 1 aside from familly tbh

just my parents tbh

Many virtue signalers none of them actually knowing or caring about me for sure

I have a large family tbh probably whole clan and friends of my parents but it doesn't matter

My family and a few friends I think it don't matter though cuzz I wanna live a interesting like I don't care about othere

Probably just a couple of family members, but I think only my cat would be upset about my absence.

absolutely no one outside of family

Outside of my family maybe 1-2 people although it might be 0 since I have no friends anymore.

idk probably my entire family since i have good relations with them, i have no friends so its hard to say, may be some random people who know me from my childhood
ye family thats all the others wouldnt know i died.
tbh i dont even think my family would know :feelstrash:

ye family thats all the others wouldnt know i died.
tbh i dont even think my family would know :feelstrash:
since i have pretty good relations with my aunts and cousins they probably would have cried for me

First order relatives : mom, dad, brothers and sisters. I doubt anyone else would notice ngl..

I guess the family I live with, so 3

Relatives and whoever they decide to bring along

Nigger ghosts

dont even want a funeral and very few.

same bro just my family. they might guilt trip old family friends to come but know one else will care.

I wouldnt have a funeral, nobody would give a shit and many would likely even be hapoy if I died

Some relatives maybe