Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you died, none of the foids in your family would cry for you

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Your mom would probably barely act sad but your aunts wouldn't even shed a tear and your sisters and female cousins would be happy cause to them you were just an ugly subhuman. After all, they're in the prime reproductive age were they see subhumans as a threat to their precious eggs, so they would be happy if there's one freak less in the world, even if he's their own family.

Many of them will shed crocodile tears to gain attention and virtue signal, but otherwise, agreed.

Your mother and sisters would have orgies with your bullies to celebrate

yeah tbh. water is indeed wet

Nobody would care if I died.

I know for a fact none of my foid cousins would cry

Yeah, I figured this out a long time ago when my female cousins mentioned my ugliness and my mom said I'd never be boyfriend material. I was born to die alone.

Foids can summon tears on command anyway. There's nothing genuine about them.

Besides my mother, I don't even know any female relatives of mine JFL

yeah no one legit will even come to my funeral, if i ever get one. I'll probably be buried in a mass grave somewhere.

Most people will look at my name in the obituary and then smile and celebrate that a subhuman ricecel is dead and gone from the great state of Indiana, making the state pure and whole again.

What the fuck am I fucking doing.

Foids can summon tears on command anyway.
Most of them yeah, might be some w/ brain damage who somehow lack the usual skill and like men have trouble faking it.
There's nothing genuine about them.
Usually the case but I think in rare circumstances you have the right girl and the right moment where her tears could be genuine.

Though I think it happens a lot more in fiction.

I wish there was a nice girl who would cry for me, even if only as a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back