Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you die...

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
If you die, no one will care... And the only point of living is if people care about you.

Props to @RegisterUserName and @Weeb25

My mom might care tbh

If you die, no one will care... And the only point of living is if people care about you.

Props to @RegisterUserName and @Weeb25
My corpse will go unnoticed for years

The tax office cares, because they don't get money anymore

if I die I need someone to take care of the chicken, I've been thinking about it recently.

elab

If it wasn't for my family members (who care about me), I would've probably already roped
Yeah same, still cringe tho

Because it's apparently "your" quote and he is using it as his status on cuckord JFL ngl
Oh right I see well he said he thought it was nice tbh but I thought it was mediocre but I'm glad he found meaning in it

Oh right I see well he said he thought it was nice tbh but I thought it was mediocre but I'm glad he found meaning in it
You give meaning to people's lives, how does it make you feel?

Meh people die every second and we will never know. Any of us die I doubt anything would happen to the world

Best to live for yourself and just find decent copes and all.

same my family would be the only ones to care thats if they are not busy fighting each other.