Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you didn't lose your virginity at age 16-18..

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
If you didn't lose your virginity at age 16-18, it is fucking over. Chads and high tier normies lose their virginity at this very young age to his peer or to older women. Hear me out,we didn't live teenage love all of them were fucking while we were roting and coping with utter shits. Don't except to lose your virginity after age 20,even if you manage to lose it it won't be shit,nothing is better than teenage love and once you miss,it hs never began for you.

As a kid no woman had interested in you because you was a ugly ass kid. If you were good looking some 20s roastie would take you and fuck you. but no,we born to lose,actually we lost when we born

If you didn't lose your virginity at age 16-18, it is fucking over. Chads and high tier normies lose their virginity at this very young age to his peer or to older women. Hear me out,we didn't live teenage love all of them were fucking while we were roting and coping with utter shits. Don't except to lose your virginity after age 20,even if you manage to lose it it won't be shit,nothing is better than teenage love and once you miss,it hs never began for you.

As a kid no woman had interested in you because you was a ugly ass kid. If you were good looking some 20s roastie would take you and fuck you. but no,we born to lose,actually we lost when we born
teenage love is over rated

Life ends at 20 if you didn’t get laid tbh.

The agepill is the hardest pill to swallow.

Those are the worst times. Those times decide your life.

My father lost his virginity at 14. I am 19. It's over.

This conspicuous revelation can be summarized as leaving eternal youth. The Chad experiences eternal youth, as he has all of his vested interests in obtaining and sustaining his disposition in life as young and deserving. Thus he isn't mature; nor is he a wise developed individual. He bases his instincts on that which satisfies him, like a child. We on the other hand, of an older nature, are wiser and gifted with this despite our relative age.

It depends. If you are a tall fat kid you can still evolve into a Chad later on with gymmaxxing.

This conspicuous revelation can be summarized as leaving eternal youth. The Chad experiences eternal youth, as he has all of his vested interests in obtaining and sustaining his disposition in life as young and deserving. Thus he isn't mature; nor is he a wise developed individual. He bases his instincts on that which satisfies him, like a child. We on the other hand, of an older nature, are wiser and gifted with this despite our relative age.
chad is handsome, so foids are going to give him money, that they got from ther betabuxxers, wellfare, father to him
It depends. If you are a tall fat kid you can still evolve into a Chad later on with gymmaxxing.
if you face is ok, yes

you’re only 14 bro..

He was married 4 times and made 3 children before settled down with land whale.
seems he was chad, and your genes where screwed by your mun

chad is handsome, so foids are going to give him money, that they got from ther betabuxxers, wellfare, father to him

if you face is ok, yes
Chad on a deeper level possesses characteristics of eternal youth and this is an aspect of his fallible nature. Those who are unattractive can overcome this disposition through experience and wisdom, which brings our levels of understanding to new heights. In essence, Chad will always possess one dominant form. His cognition is limited to sensibilities and what he is sensually gratified by. This makes us superior to him.

True, after 20 its over. If you didn't have any girlfriends by then or got laid regularly you will be obsessed with it for the rest of your life. It's an important development milestone that you can't afford to miss, too bad it's never spoken of instead they tell us to "study and work hard" jfl they are just making good slaves with no care for men's actual happiness.

Last edited:
True, after 20 its over. If you didn't have any girlfriends by then or got laid regularly you will be obsessed with it for the rest of your life. It's an important development milestone that you can't afford to miss, too bad it's never spoken instead they tell us to "study and work hard" jfl they are just making good slaves with no care for men's actual happiness.
Exactly.losing your virginity is a part of your development.

Seems so. My mother lost her virginity at 26. And she is a woman. It tells something.
holy shit, why did your father did this to you, if he got a normie foid, you would probaly not be a incel now

holy shit, why did your father did this to you, if he got a normie foid, you would probaly not be a incel now
He was alcoholic without education working on shitty factory, he don't care about his offspring. I just keep coping that i can looksmaxx and have at least some value.

He was alcoholic without education working on shitty factory, he don't care about his offspring. I just keep coping that i can looksmaxx and have at least some value.
i know how you feel, life really give us a shit hand

"br0! dont worry about that, teenage love sucks because no one know what they are doing. Just study hard and get a good paying jobs and foids will be fighting for u bo0o0o0o0""

JFL this is actually how normalfags think :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, they're so retarded

Teen love really sets apart adult Normies/Chads and Incels/Undesirable bug-men. Whether a foid gave herself to you during such a crucial period of adolescent development for no reason outside of having pure attraction towards you is the final determining factor of one’s (sexual) self worth. Sure, maybe you’ll be able to betabux a worn out roastie, but the absence will still be there, never to be filled.

The worst part is how these precious years were taken from us by the public education system. We never had a chance to ascend because we were young and stupid children that happlessly believed in the good of people. Just think that your entire childhood/adolescence was given over to a system that never welcomed you to begin with. You were forced to develope and grow in an environment that would never accept you, and yet you were expected to aspire to the same results as your peers who were given much more time and attention by faculty by virtue of being genetically preferable children. This is why ERs happen.

The worst part is how these precious years were taken from us by the public education system. We never had a chance to ascend because we were young and stupid children that happlessly believed in the good of people. Just think that your entire childhood/adolescence was given over to a system that never welcomed you to begin with. You were forced to develope and grow in an environment that would never accept you, and yet you were expected to aspire to the same results as your peers who were given much more time and attention by faculty by virtue of being genetically preferable children. This is why ERs happen.

ERs happen because they are forced to participate in this garbage public education system where chads and their whore girlfriends flood the campus

Its basically a bunch of useless work topped by a bunch of bragging and taunting

I just turned 19.

It’s fucking over :feelscry:

8 more months till i turn 19. shit...

I think you can extend this to 20-21. Most people are coming to the end of higher education at this stage in their lives, and if you can't get laid whilst at college/university - where you will be surrounded by an abundance of girls at their peak SMV - it's probably never going to happen.

If you haven’t had consensual sex by the age of 18 you should just be euthanised by the government. It’s the kind, compassionate choice.