Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you didn't have a normal childhood, there's no hope for you to ever be happy

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
If you were bullied, that's probably the universe trying to tell you that I hate you, your birth was a mistake

If you'd an abusive past, there's no hope for not only ever having a gf but also for ever being happy

Average looking peeps with positive reinforcement throughout childhood and if they come from an upper middle family, do not face a lot of problems finding a gf

Even if you ever have a gf, she'll smell the lack of your friends and your abusive past and will run away like fire. Women don't like men with a bad past

If you were bullied, that's probably the universe trying to tell you that I hate you, your birth was a mistake
getting bullied isn't genetic, my childhood (0-10) was okay but my formative years (11-15/16) were horrible
if you got bullied hard, you had a bad environment

I was a normal child but in my teen years some girls humiliated me and made fun out of me.

If you'd an abusive past, there's no hope for not only ever having a gf but also for ever being happy

Average looking peeps with positive reinforcement throughout childhood and if they come from an upper middle family, do not face a lot of problems finding a gf

Even if you ever have a gf, she'll smell the lack of your friends and your abusive past and will run away like fire. Women don't like men with a bad past
Post more stuff like this please, great suicide fuel and I need to send this to my dad too.

If you were a loser in middle school and high school then that's it, you're a designated loser for life.

getting bullied isn't genetic, my childhood (0-10) was okay but my formative years (11-15/16) were horrible
if you got bullied hard, you had a bad environment
Giga cope

You're ugly, short or non NT, you get bullied. It's that simple

Some of my earliest memories are being made fun of for being fat. I’ve been fat my whole life.

It was always hard making friends as the fat kid, to make friends I had to clown.

I haven’t had friends in 10 years.

It’s over, my dad pulled a gun on me when I was a kid

Chads with abusive upbringings, that went on to live better then literally every member of this site, aren't a thing indeed :feelsaww:

Don't ruin the innocence and naiveté of children, so I won't :feelsautistic:

Chads with abusive upbringings, that went on to live better then literally every member of this site, aren't a thing indeed :feelsaww:

Don't ruin the innocence and naiveté of children, so I won't :feelsautistic:
don't quite understand what you're trying to say

Giga cope

You're ugly, short or non NT, you get bullied. It's that simple
ugly NTfags don't get bullied
short NTfags don't get bullied
non-NT guys (genetic autists) get bullied but I am not a genetic autist and neither is most of this site

mick taylor stan original GIF by Stan.

My brother mentally and physically abused me as a child also i was sexually abused by my female cousin