Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you didn't fuck in high school, then it's over

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
avg girl in high school fucked 15+ dudes

trying to fuck a girl while in your 20s?
lol

she'll have like 200 + past dicks in her and you'll be her first

LOL

you'll also be her ugliest and the biggest loser she encountered. imagine being compared to 200 dicks jfl

I was online schooled my entire high school. I plan on going to college in like a year for computer science to be a software engineer since that's a incel job. I heard foids are getting into software engineer. Foids will probably suck dick to get good grades and suck dick to get promoted.

I was online schooled my entire high school. I plan on going to college in like a year for computer science to be a software engineer since that's a incel job. I heard foids are getting into software engineer. Foids will probably suck dick to get good grades and suck dick to get promoted.
That's why there are more whores in college, they just use their pussy to get easy grades and jobs

That's why there are more whores in college, they just use their pussy to get easy grades and jobs
I hate foids and I have to live with 4 foid sisters.

If you didn't get women flocking your way after your puberty it's over

True af, if u didnt ascend in high school iz fucking over for u :fuk: :feelsbadman:

If you live in the West then they get hired just for being foids.

lol

LOL

you'll also be her ugliest and the biggest loser she encountered. imagine being compared to 200 dicks jfl
It's so over bro

Honestly about my girls I had in HS its hard to say because almost all of them didnt have boyfriends, tho i cant tell about their sexual lifes.

It was over when I left the womb.

It's so over bro
Never began boyo :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Honestly about my girls I had in HS its hard to say because almost all of them didnt have boyfriends, tho i cant tell about their sexual lifes.
With social media more prevalent, it's easier for Chads to fuck foids from other schools

lol

LOL

FUCKKKKKK

lol

LOL

my old friend was smashing chicks in high school now he works at some factory and struggles dating single moms lol
i asked him to hang out but hes always "busy" so i cut him off
hes also 5ft5

clowns here think ascending between 18-20 mean anything.

Bro, even then you will always be behind. Does this mean you should stop trying? No, i think if you can lose ur virginity it is a huge mental relief off your shoulders.

but people need to stop lying to themselves and thinking it's as good as ascending in high school. Nothing will beat being a socially adjusted teenager. It is the peak of life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back