Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you didn't experience teen love you can't have CoNFiDeNce

gattsu

gattsu

Do what thou wilt.
★★★
People don't talk about the teen love pill as much as they should.
Yesterday I was talking to a guy I know, and he started telling me about the gf he had back when he was 13, they dated for like 4 years.
He has never had a girlfriend since (he's 23), and it's pretty obvious why (sub5).
Yet this guy walks around and talks to people with the CoNFiDeNcE normies keep yapping about. It's clear as day the teen love he experienced allowed him to have that confidence as an adult, even though he's probably never gonna touch another woman again.
Nice reminder that if you didn't experience teen love it is OVER

I am confident that normie genocide is the correct way to go (in minecraft).

Despite missing out on teenage love, I am very confident. Very confident that I will die a virgin.

Teen love is one of the things that helps you build yourself as an adult human being.
If you never experienced this, you will NEVER feel fully adult.
There will always be something missing.
Something that you can't get back.
Because time took it, and you'll never go back in time to repair this.

Teen love is one of the things that helps you build yourself as an adult human being.
Brutal

I couldn't imagine having a girlfriend at 13. Hard to think how much different I would've turned out.

True. Confidence is a feedback loop. There is no individual, we’re the result of social processes. When you get love during your developmental years it’s life affirming and establishes a positive feedback loop. When you rot alone and are even actively bullied it establishes a negative feedback loop and wrecks your life. You’re always gonna be miserable and insecure even if you try to repress it

confidence and anxiety is genetic
confidence: see indian men
anxiety: see anglo men

I'm ugly as shit and still confident and you know what that gets me? Exactly fuck all.

Women will confidently rear a child alone, but with the succor of financial aid.
I'm guessing you're analogizing here, but I have no clue what the counterpart to the financial succor is supposed to be. Would you mind elaborating?

a gun and a knife give me confidence

Impoverished women would be unable to raise a child without the assistance of some governing institution.
Sure, but that's not what I asked. Your reply
Women will confidently rear a child alone, but with the succor of financial aid.
to my post
Despite missing out on teenage love, I am very confident. Very confident that I will die a virgin.
seemed apropos of nothing so I just assumed that you were analogizing my confidence to that of a poor single mother. Did I assess wrongly?

Yup, the brootal part of the blackpill is that self-improvement can only happen between the ages of like 10 to 13. Once your 14, in high school, people are well into puberty and cliques have already formed that make it harder for nerds (protocels) to get experience from stacies and beckies.

You were confident about dying a virgin, my response implied that women are confident they will not need a patriarch in the household.
So, as I originally thought, you were assimilating me to a poor single mother. What would in my situation be the counterpart to the financial aid poor single mothers receive? That was what I had originally intended to ascertain.

True. Confidence is a feedback loop. There is no individual, we’re the result of social processes. When you get love during your developmental years it’s life affirming and establishes a positive feedback loop. When you rot alone and are even actively bullied it establishes a negative feedback loop and wrecks your life. You’re always gonna be miserable and insecure even if you try to repress it
Both brutally based. If there is one thing a father should do is strongly push his son to get sex ASAP.