Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you date any girl be assured she will always have at least 2 to 3 guys as well.

dawn

dawn

Banned
-
If anyone of you ever date a girl just know one truth there will always be at least two to three guys who will be constantly trying to get into her pants and she knows it as well. And she might fuck few guys once in a while as well.  Plus there will always a ex-bf who will talk to her once in a while. 

If you are not okay with these things then be assured no girl will touch you with 10 feet pole because you are too insecure or conservative.

most girls are fucking 3-5 different guys at once

Yup. Pretty much how it goes. And the number is usualy higher as well.

True, the more attractive she is the more orbiters she will have ofc,
Its over

St.Tropez said:

15 girlfriends

Was it good to walk around with her holding hands?

15 gf  :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Modern "relationships" are a joke

DatingStrike said:
St.Tropez said:
15 girlfriends
Was it good to walk around with her holding hands?
15 gf :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
It was great yes. I like holding hands and romantic stuff.

This is suifuel tbh

This is true. Females now have boyfriends , plus the orbiters for when her self esteem starts to get low. Society is so cucked now, the slightest problem for females become front page news.

St.Tropez said:

2 to 3 serious ones whom she can fuck , rest of them will be orbiters.

km107 said:
This is true. Females now have boyfriends , plus the orbiters for when her self esteem starts to get low. Society is so cucked now, the slightest problem for females become front page news.
Today foids enjoy the full course of everything that life had to offer.
They are validated,respected,taken care off and many other things.

St.Tropez said:
Today foids enjoy the full course of everything that life had to offer.
They are validated,respected,taken care off and many other things.

Because they know howsoever dirty life they live there will always be guys lined up to marry her and provide for her.

Guys who don't have a problem with an object of their supposed "love" having been fucked by numerous guys before them aren't even in "love" in the first place. They're just using their newfound "girlfriend" for sex.

ItheIthe said:
Guys who don't have a problem with an object of their supposed "love" having been fucked by numerous guys before them aren't even in "love" in the first place. They're just using their newfound "girlfriend" for sex.
The problem is that you dont have a choice.
It is either being alone or taking scraps.

St.Tropez said:
The problem is that you dont have a choice.
It is either being alone or taking scraps.

Solitude it is boyo

ItheIthe said:

You underestimate the mentality of cuck. Some guys are even okay with their wives/gf fucked by other men even when they are relationship. And they "love" their wives , just read about hotwifing/cuckolding.

dawn said:
You underestimate the mentality of cuck. Some guys are even okay with their wives/gf fucked by other men even when they are relationship. And they "love" their wives , just read about hotwifing/cuckolding.

They don't "love" their wives. They enjoy the company. You can't say you love your wife while watching her get fucked by other men. That's not real love.

ItheIthe said:
They don't "love" their wives. They enjoy the company. You can't say you love your wife while watching her get fucked by other men. That's not real love.

I have gone through some hotwifing and cuckolding forums and they say that they love their wives so much and this is why they want their wives to enjoy everything that life has to offer.

dawn said:
I have gone through some hotwifing and cuckolding forums and they say that they love their wives so much and this is why they want their wives to enjoy everything that life has to offer.

That's not real love. These people are delusional and depraved. They're literally incapable of thinking straight because their minds are so perverted. Paul talks about this in the first chapter of Romans.

ItheIthe said:
That's not real love. These people are delusional and depraved. They're literally incapable of thinking straight because their minds are so perverted. Paul talks about this in the first chapter of Romans.

Yea they are perverted . And I hate them fucking so much .

Brutal Black Pill.

Modern FHOs have cock on tap. The chances of escaping inceldom and not being cucked are laughable.

agreed, its over for us

dawn said:
If you are not okay with these things then be assured no girl will touch you with 10 feet pole because you are too insecure or conservative.

Women will over look this for Chad

Yea, it just isn't worth it. Even if they claim to like you, they can effortlessly find someone else. Plus, I am hideous. I can't imagine hearing them interact with some other guy. They are probably nicer or more genuine to them.

This is why it's either ascend to Chad or LDAR for me.

One blackpill that most incels have difficulty swallowing.

I can totally relate to dating like most people on here.... Not.

Jockcel said:
One blackpill that most incels have difficulty swallowing.

I've already swallowed it. That's why I believe trying to date isn't worth it unless you're a Chad and have women apporaching you everywhere.

Yep, been this way with 100% of the females I've been with.

And it hurts every fucking time.

I've given up on ever finding a woman to be with, anyway.

Women and men are meant to procreate, that's it. 

Not all this lovey-dovey, gf/bf, romantic bullshit.

This is why male-female friendships used to be taboo.

Its a cuck or be cucked world out here. Western "relationships" are an absolute fucking disgrace and embarassment