Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you could, would you go back to being bluepilled?

Would you stay bluepilled or are you happy knowing what you know now?

• Yes

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 81.0%

• Total voters
SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
I just remembered how good it felt being completely oblivious to all of this. Compared to the blazing pain known as inceldom the thought of being friends with normies feels like a cool embrace. I feel like it's too late on some occasions though. Soyboys, numales cucks, Chads, Normies, I can't seem to find friends without seeing this in people. Sure, I have acquaintances and neighbors but I can only stand them for hours at a time. Sometimes I wish I was still a bluepilled 14 year old just mindlessly shitposting >tfw no gf. I know more now but I definitely would have been better off without the redpill.

Often, when I'm all alone, I think back to that time where I was one trip to Gamestop away from being a beta orbiter to some dark haired nose ringed roastie. (She was sexy but she will always be a reminder that "Stacey" is no meme or stereotype.) I know I might piss a bunch of you off for saying this but I legitimately feel like I would have been happier orbiting her. I would have been an idiot wasting hard earned money on her obviously, but I was 10x happier thinking she actually liked me. Now look at me, I'm burning so bad.

Don't touch me, ahhh
I couldn't bear the thought of it, now
Don't touch me, ahhh
I couldn't bear the strain
Don't touch me, ahhh
I couldn't bear the thought of it, now
Touch me
Touch me
Touch me
Don't touch me
Touch me

Touch me

Last edited:
No. Im happy i finally see the truth.

Ignorance is bliss tbh..

Yes man, I had less baggage in my mind before. This shit takes a toll on you.

I think being exposed to the black pill kinda has ruined my life and now it's really hard to function knowing that whatever I do is meaningless, soooo.
Yeah

The blackpill is the life for me

No. If I didn't want the truth I would've stopped going down the rabbit hole ages ago.

No, i beta orbited like the cuckest cuck when i was bluepilled. :feelsrope:

It doesnt make sense in the long run since you will get blackpilled sooner or later anyway

Bluepill= Intense bursts of pain and frustration
Blackpill= Dull, constant pain

At this point I'd gladly choose the cyanide pill tbh tbh

A truecel will naturally become blackpilled to some extent by their late teens, even if I went back to being bluepilled I'd be back here soon enough.

I don't miss being bluepilled one bit

The Blackpill is like a vaccine against all forms of negativity like depression, anxiety etc. that will manifest in you if you're incel-tier starting from puberty. It should be administered at an early age, otherwise it will drive one insane to the point of suicide or heroism. Think of it like Rabies vaccine, there is no point in administering it after it has infected your whole body, you're going to amputate yourself or die. Would you rather be bluepilled and swallow all the lies people tell you about yourself? or would you rather be informed about the harsh realities of this world early on and take appropriate course corrective actions and decisions in the long run to improve the quality of your life?

27 elliot rodgerw330h412

May the Blackpill guide you.

No, knowledge is power.

Being bluepilled is a big disadvantage in today's society, expecially if you are incel.
Ignorance is bliss tbh..

Ahhh, the thoughts of "if I just work on my game she will like me!", I would love to go back to that but ONLY if you could guarantee I would stay that way for life.

If you're an ugly truecel, the blackpill will always find you unless you have extreme mental retardation.

Yes I would. The Blackpill, and with it the racepill, has really hit me hard.

Blackpill is not that bad when you have something to cope.

No, the truth is better.

I'm happy knowing that people hate me because I'm ugly.

No. Because if blackpill hits you the older you getand your assimilate. it simply will make you shoot yourself in the moment