Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you could, would you end the world?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
If you could destroy this world by pressing a red button, would you do it?

Oh most certainly sir. I would not hesitate to press my hand against this big red button.

Absolutely, it's a persistent fantasy of mine.

No, i like it actually.

This is pretty much roping made ez.

No, I would fix it. Firstly by hanging every slimy fucking satanic jewish elite and illuminati members publicly.

How could you like it?

I appreciate the life i am given. I am quite healthy; i love doing martial arts, trying new tastes, learning new things and more. Even though i am poor i am quite happy despite all of the bad things life bring.

If you could destroy this world by pressing a red button, would you do it?

chad isn't afraid of dying, he's already experienced much of what the world has to offer (travel, marathon sex, etc...). It just means us incels wouldn't be able to dopaminemaxx, even if we're to do so through LDAR and coping

I would redesign it.

I would make nature more fair to everyone so guys like us wouldn't suffer. i would make it so deer and other harmless animals don't have to constantly live in fear of getting eaten by other chadlike animals. i would make it so people who didn't do anything wrong don't get hit with a terminal illness that kills them slowly. I would make it so women wouldn't be so picky and mean. I would make it so resources could be unlimited and people didn't have to starve or be without a home.

Just some small changes.

Absolfuckinglutely would end the world.

I appreciate the life i am given. I am quite healthy; i love doing martial arts, trying new tastes, learning new things and more. Even though i am poor i am quite happy despite all of the bad things life bring.
How can someone be so positive when living on this rotten rock?

Yes so I could be a void, oh wait I already am lel

How can someone be so positive when living on this rotten rock?

Eh, i am not sure about the "rotten rock" part. Humans are rotten indeed however i am too schizoid to care about them.

I will show my ability to destroy the world first and claim that if a female has sex with me, I won't do it, excited by the prospect of saving humanity some female would reluctantly oblige. However after having escaped inceldom I'd do it anyway.

Yes most certainly

Definitely. It's the only way to truly attain world peace.