Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR If you could upload your mind into the internet - would you?

sennaGTR

sennaGTR

Recruit
★★★

If you had the opportunity to plug your mind into all of human knowledge, into every piece of data and information on reality that we currently have, and give yourself almost godlike power of understanding and intellect and creative ability, but you completely had to abandon your biological body - would you do it?

I think I would do it in a heartbeat. I'm so tired of human existence. I've recently been feeling everything schopenhauer said about life being a state of suffering, and sometimes a boring state of nonsuffering, and everything we do is just a drug to cover up how painful our existence is, and for some awful reason we have this "will" that drives us to do things that are meaningless and cause more suffering onto us. Our programming betrays us and causes us pain. It makes us chase women that hate us as incels, it makes us chase this missing "happiness and fulfillment and life completion" that literally doesn't exist, we won't find it by suffering at work, by suffering conversations with neurotypicals, by suffering at the olympics for some shiny trophy. There is nothing to permanently alleivate or solve the suffering. Humans have been trying to find "happiness" for forever.

but there is one thing - I forget all of suffering and I really feel something special when I'm learning about the world, observing patterns, chasing data, drawing or being creative, It's like I'm in a state of transcendence of my body that can’t be called happiness, but it’s sublime. It’s beautiful. I could be stuck in that state for my whole life. But the body is a stupid sack of flesh with pointless motivations that i'm trapped inside of.

Chrome ofqRh4Jsf3

Nothing comes close. No drug or biological experience can come close to what my own mind gives me. There's no word for the near godlike experience that the brain can give you. Schopenhauer philosophied about this being the necessary action one should take while we live this life of suffering. That one should minimize suffering and use asceticism to keep the body, the will, biological programming out of its own way - and focus purely on aesthetic experience. The beautiful, the sublime. The thing you experience through the perception of nature and art and observing the way the world around us works. The fine arts... I'm typing too much but my whole point is, If I could I would absolutely upload my mind into a fucking computer. Would you?

Last edited:
I would upload it into skyrim to have Reptiloid pussy for eternity

Just be a real cartoon bro

View attachment 1199801
If you had the opportunity to plug your mind into all of human knowledge, into every piece of data and information on reality that we currently have, and give yourself almost godlike power of understanding and intellect and creative ability, but you completely had to abandon your biological body - would you do it?

I think I would do it in a heartbeat. I'm so tired of human existence. I've recently been feeling everything schopenhauer said about life being a state of suffering, and sometimes a boring state of nonsuffering, and everything we do is just a drug to cover up how painful our existence is, and for some awful reason we have this "will" that drives us to do things that are meaningless and cause more suffering onto us. Our programming betrays us and causes us pain. It makes us chase women that hate us as incels, it makes us chase this missing "happiness and fulfillment and life completion" that literally doesn't exist, we won't find it by suffering at work, by suffering conversations with neurotypicals, by suffering at the olympics for some shiny trophy. There is nothing to permanently alleivate or solve the suffering. Humans have been trying to find "happiness" for forever.

but there is one thing - I forget all of suffering and I really feel something special when I'm learning about the world, observing patterns, chasing data, drawing or being creative, It's like I'm in a state of transcendence of my body that can’t be called happiness, but it’s sublime. It’s beautiful. I could be stuck in that state for my whole life. But the body is a stupid sack of flesh with pointless motivations that i'm trapped inside of.

View attachment 1199804
Nothing comes close. No drug or biological experience can come close to what my own mind gives me. There's no word for the near godlike experience that the brain can give you. Schopenhauer philosophied about this being the necessary action one should take while we live this life of suffering. That one should minimize suffering and use asceticism to keep the body, the will, biological programming out of its own way - and focus purely on aesthetic experience. The beautiful, the sublime. The thing you experience through the perception of nature and art and observing the way the world around us works. The fine arts... I'm typing too much but my whole point is, If I could I would absolutely upload my mind into a fucking computer. Would you?
Maybe
Would there be any way for me to deactivate myself if I wanted to stop existing??
Or would I be trapped that way forever

Id be interested in knowing all knowledge and all truths about the world especially to truly learn about human nature so I dont have to theorise about the blackpill like we do on here
I want to know the truth of everything

But I dont want to exist forever even If I was an unfeeling ai
Existing just gets tiring after awhile

If there was some way I could become an Ai and learn everything and then put my consciousness into some sort of cyborg then I would definitely do it

You would be able to use that information to do whatever you want
You would know the truths of everything and the answers to everything

You would be skilled at everything
It would be like playing a open world rpg as an over powered high level character

I think I would exist like that for awhile doing whatever I want and then I would just kill myself when I was bored of it

I would upload it into skyrim to have Reptiloid pussy for eternity
Imagine taking the time to type up this whole post and then this is one of the few replies you get :feelskek:

This is the natural conclusion of taking escapism to its extremes.