Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could turn off your attraction to females, would you do it? [POLL]

If you could turn off your attraction to females, permanently, would you do it?

• Yes

Votes: 34 79.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 20.9%

• Total voters
Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
You become asexual and foids lose all power over you, sounds like life in godmode

Last edited:
I hate having a libido and sex drive ngl.

Yes I would since it demoralizes and distracts me a lot.

Yes & I would turn off everyone else’s

I don't know tbh

In a hummingbird's heartbeat.

you couldn't just edit ur previous thread?

just go on a soy diet and lower your testosterone to zero theory.

If it it was upto me, I'd be an asexual right now.

Yes, It's honestly more trouble than it's worth.

"God mode?" I don't fail at life because of my attraction to women.

Yes I would since it demoralizes and distracts me a lot.
as long as i can turn it back on this is my answer. gonna need it when i max out my stats to travel to SEA otherwise probably not

You become asexual and foids lose all power over you, sounds like life in godmode
anybody who could while still keeping testosterone levels would be a god among men

ehh idk, id lose fap cope

Hell yeah, all my hobbies would no longer be cope, I'd be free to pursue them with no monkeys on my back.

Yes but that still won't change the fact that people will instantly hate me because of my face, i'll still get virgin-shamed regardless

considering i wanted to get chemical castration to stop the thoughts. even thought about slicing it off so i couldnt shame myself anymore.. id definatly want to get rid of these thoughts that have plagued me since i was a kid

Of course. And masturbation maxing can help my dream come true.

just go on a soy diet and lower your testosterone to zero theory.
That doesnt help you just dont get boners anymore, but you still crave for female care.
I hate having a libido and sex drive ngl.
That’s no problem you can live those out with a hooker. The real problem is the actual affection you want from a woman.

Sounds like life in my current mode. I'm a coomer and fap 2 times a day which is enough for me to be disgusted by women every single day.