Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you could talk to Jesus right now...

G

Ghost

Captain
What would you say?

I understand not everyone here believes God exists... But let's pretend He exists. What would you say?

Did you ever tap Mary Magdalene's ass?

I would ask him why does the world keep falling into a degenerate and self destructive cycle, the west is moden day Sodom and Gommorah, why cant we stay on track for more than one generation ?

Why did you make life unfair if you're really so powerful? Why don't you ever perform miracles after allegedly having done it before?

Why dindt you make the world a just place

I'd ask him to beg me for forgiveness.

probably get him to make an account on this forum

why is the world so fucked up / why do people have to suffer

as an atheist,id have plenty to say, dont worry about that!

But im sure you can work out the topics id talk about = eg - why cancer exists, why disasters like tsunamis, volcanos, earthquakes happen

as an atheist,id have plenty to say, dont worry about that!

But im sure you can work out the topics id talk about = eg - why cancer exists, why disasters like tsunamis, volcanos, earthquakes happen

God originally created a paradise on earth. The garden of Eden.

When sin entered the world, negative energy was released and it corrupted everything.

It doesn't work like a legal system the idea of sin. It's more like science. Scientists can't just do a consensus and say that mixing sodium and chloride won't turn to salt anymore.

Research Masaru Emoto rice experiments...

Also mainline medical knowledge acknowledges connection between stress, depression, and the physical illness it causes the body.

Negative energy is what causes calamities, disease, death, etc.

But why can't God just make everything positive energy?

That's like saying just make 1= 2 and true = false. Something can't be true and false at the same time.

I'd beg him to transfer my mind into a chads body.

id ask him to make me the level of tyrone you need to be to fuck the jb in my last thread @fukmylyf @Evil Genius kek

I wouldn't ask him shit because that nigga definitely didn't speak English anyway

I'd just light a blunt and pass it to him

Fuck you you fucking piece of shit why did you do this to me you fucking piece of shit i hate you more than anything you fucking asshole you are worse than the devil you fucking piece of shit i fucking hate you so fucking much fuck you

"Just remember to send all the sluts, fags, progressives, and SJWs millions of feet under."

Fuck you you fucking piece of shit why did you do this to me you fucking piece of shit i hate you more than anything you fucking asshole you are worse than the devil you fucking piece of shit i fucking hate you so fucking much fuck you
or you could just ask for a foot of height kek
God needs to provide me with that thicc insta thot asap, or give me the means to acquire her :feelsree::heybby:
gonna need some real bbc shes my height too i have a chance jfl its over

that post helps me cope tbh. Most bitches I see on a daily basis seem overrated now, they'll never compare.
nothing can to jbs like her @past prime roasties