Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you could switch places with a pond fish would you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28801
  • Start date
Deleted member 28801

Deleted member 28801

It's over for biblecels
-
I would, not having to deal with the burden of consciousness and. Swimming all day long sounds like a pretty sweet gig.

No I hate swimming tbh

That shit would get boring, quick.

Plot twist in the pond there's a literal chadfish that has monopolized all the foidfish and you're still not getting anything

That shit would get boring, quick.
Yeah but you wouldn't know what boring is since you're a fish
Plot twist in the pond there's a literal chadfish that has monopolized all the foidfish and you're still not getting anything
do fish have hypergamy if so it'd be brutal :feelsbadman:

Nope. No alpha male among fish. The don't even have sex. The males just spread their sperm over the eggs after the females have laid them.

The Meeks fish. I laughed so fucking hard reading that.

I would, not having to deal with the burden of consciousness and. Swimming all day long sounds like a pretty sweet gig.
Dude just get into scuba diving if you want to feel like a fish :smonk:

No, consciousness is a blessing and intrinsically invaluable when compared to non-consciousness ontological states. The breadth of experience possible with it is irreplaceable with any other existential state. In simple terms, once you have consciousness i.e., are a being possessing consciousness, then becoming something without it is the mother of all downgrades.

Yes, a sticky fish

Sounds chill and relaxing.