Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you could start farming foids today, how Tall would you make them?

Treebarkquartz

Treebarkquartz

Officer
★★
Lets.say they had to be 1 uniform height .... I'd make them 5'1 . And slimthicc

>4'9:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Make them 6'10 and Slim Thicc, also ebony lol

Last edited:
am i breeding them? if not than 4 feet flat. if i'm breeding them 5'10 i dont want to curse my sons.

am i breeding them? if not than 4 feet flat. if i'm breeding them 5'10 i dont want to curse my sons.
Nno one said anything about breeding sons. We are talking FoidFarming

Based. How tall are you?
5'8 since senior year HS but with by pull-ups/dipmaxxing (31.5 yrs old) I stand about 5'9 barefoot, my head is very smell than average so really I might have a 5'9 frame. With Nike Barkleyposites and 2 gel insoles I can stand up to 5'10 maybe even 5'11.

10', tallfags that get women will reproduce with children that die in their 20's while manlets survive natural selection like it was meant to be.:feelshmm:

what r u doing with foids ur farming? u dont want to breed them?:feelswhat:

Oh true true I see your point. I was thinking they serve more as servants and breeding stumps for future foids. Like a personal foid paradise where you spend your days in a healthy resort type lifestyle . Just in some remote.part of the world

I'd probably make them 5'4 which is the average female height and seems to be ideal. That is the thing for most human traits just look at what the average is and it is the ideal.

That is why when they make those pictures that involve like 50 or 100 faces of an ethnicity and they take the averages, they get a beautiful person.

Over time I got this feeling for men too, that the ideal height is probably around 5'10. While guys want to be taller and moronic foids choose based on height, there is a lot going on. Eg.. most very tall men have substantial joint and back problems, which is not too fun.

>4'9:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Make them 6'10 and Slim Thicc, also ebony lol

I'd probably make them 5'4 which is the average female height and seems to be ideal. That is the thing for most human traits just look at what the average is and it is the ideal.

That is why when they make those pictures that involve like 50 or 100 faces of an ethnicity and they take the averages, they get a beautiful person.

Over time I got this feeling for men too, that the ideal height is probably around 5'10. While guys want to be taller and moronic foids choose based on height, there is a lot going on. Eg.. most very tall men have substantial joint and back problems, which is not too fun.

Cope. According to scientists 6'1" is the ideal height in that regard. Beyond that point, joint/back problems increase exponentially.

Force nature to give your son's good lives

I don't have a strong height preference, but I guess shorter foids are preferred? Probably 5 feet flat.

Cope. According to scientists 6'1" is the ideal height in that regard. Beyond that point, joint/back problems increase exponentially.

Oooohh Yayyy scientists! :feelsclown:As if like they're not paid to schill Globohomo narratives :rolleyes:

im 5'5 so......... 4'6-4'9 range