Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you could relive your childhood with your current consciousness, what would you do differently?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I would go outside every damn day and try to befriend fucking everybody.
I would also be a lot more low-inhib and violent and not take shit from anyone, but be more clever about it and not get in trouble in school.
I would also be much more demanding and demand more and better clothes, haircuts etc... from my mom and care more about appearance.
I would also get into math and sports at an early age because these things guarantee you to have a great social status and career.
I would cut back on the video games and nerd stuff and at least not fucking tell anyone in school.
I would also be far more careful what I tell to people. I know now that you are supposed to never tell anyone a damn thing.

My retarded parents didn't teach me so many fucking things, literally fucking NOTHING. :feelsrope: It is really decided early if you become a loser or a Chad. So brutal. :feelsrope:

Plus now that I know foid nature I would have a gigantic advantage. Young foids are so fucking retarded and easy to impress.

Inb4 "you would still be ugly", at least I wold be NT and social maxxed and that is just as important.

Last edited:
i would tell myself to just ldar

Get some HGH. That's it.

I would force mother to take me to orthodontic and orthogantic treatment. Then I wouldnt be a disfigured freak.

basically the same as you. if my parents raised me right i wouldnt be here

I would literally be a god. First I'd wait to see the current winning lottery numbers and memorize them by heart so i can be rich in my early twenty, THEN I'd go back

I wouldnt let my parents emotionally abuse and guilt trip me, i would be sexually more aggressive toward girls in my classroom, i could possibly save my mom and my brother from dying, bet on anything i could remember, invest in google, yahoo, bitcoin..... I regret my whole life.

i would be sexually more aggressive toward girls in my classroom,
This
doing this as an adult would be suicide, but as a minor you can probably get away with nonconsensually ascending

Not do what I did in 2010 and that fateful day in 2013

I wouldnt give a flying fuck about getting good grades or doin muh extracurriculars and internships and all that shit.

I would smoke even more weed and play vidya and ldar

Probably just start gymmaxxing earlier. Probably go To a private clinic To have bimax instead of public hospital but thats not childhood anymore

I played my cards the way fate intended. I had friends Who I played vidya with. The normie life was never for me

Nothing I put myself out there a billion times when I was young, done sports activities, after school clubs and got nothing but consistent disrespect.

It wouldn't change a thing because i would still be an ugly subhuman.

i would give some candies to foids in exchange to finger their prime virgin pussies :feelsmage:

as im a rice raised in noodleland who find white foids more attractive, id probably hang out in some tourist spots and international hotels and befriend some white foidlets and try the same trick. :feelsjuice: this would make me life mog even chads :feelsautistic:

Study something else to work remotely

Just a few things I'd try and change but it's hard because I'm conflicted if they would even help me. Sometimes I feel I was just destined to be a loser and fail in life. You can't have winners without losers. Maybe I'm just a stepping stone that some winner has to step over me so they can live their happy amazing life and I'm just fucked and never get to experience that. Anyway, I'd try to change these things:

-Rule breaking. My parents were super fucking religious and strict. I never disobeyed them because they put the fear of God in me. Some could argue that I was whipped by my parents. For instance one time in 6th grade a classmate (male) invited me over for a sleepover to watch movies all night. My parents didn't let me go because I was supposed to stay home and study. I had a buddy and his parents also didn't let him go but he snuck out of the house and went anyway. Those boys all became close friends and I was on the fringe of that group and nobody really cared about me because I never was able to join them in any of their adventures. Another time in 7th grade our class was going to go see a movie on the weekend. My parents didn't let me go because they didn't like the students that were going. They made me stay home and study. A classmate got a friend to take him and disobeyed his parents but in the end it worked out for him because he met a girl there and they became bf/gf until 9th grade. I missed out on so many opportunities because my parents fucking sucked and never let me go anywhere. I could have probably gotten pussy somehow with a prime age girl.

-College. Went to college. Hated it. It sucked. Got kicked out. Had to pay back my loans and was broke for years because had to pay back loans. I would never even go to college because it did nothing for me so I'd have at least a few years with more money saved up.

-Won't get into specifics but I knew a girl that was molested/raped. I never did anything and was always supportive of her (simping my god I'm pathetic) but looking back I think I should have just done something. Made my move. She was broken. She would have never told. I'd have gotten pussy and gotten away with it :feelsLSD:

-Drugs. I've tried lots of alcohol. I don't like it. Hated it. I've tried pills. I've tried marijuana. I don't like any of it. Doesn't matter to me. This was only in college but I knew people that did acid and cocaine on the regular. I never messed with that shit because I hated alcohol and pills and marijuana but looking back maybe I should have tried harder drugs. Maybe I would have gotten super into the drug scene and finally made friends or got a whore druggie gf or something idk. One time a girl asked if I knew where she could score ketamine. I said I didn't because I'm a pussy and she left and we never spoke again. If I had drug buddies then I could have given her some of that delicious K and then when she passes out I could have scored myself some of that delicious P

Accutane, at an early age. 12 years old. This would've fixed everything what's wrong with me today.

Gymming from young age.

Investing in bitcoin

HGH

I would not play video games

I would kill my aunt and uncle

Eat nutritious food and exercise. Would probably help me grow taller and build a decent body. Also I was vitamin D deficient my whole life and no vit D = no testosterone.
Try not to fuck up my posture.
Care less about school drama shit.

Do whatever you can to get a high paying wagie job so you’re not a minimum wagie

why so? Did the doctors fuck up your bimax?
Nah. I just figure they could have done a better outcome with private clinic. Plus I probably wouldnt have had to wait for so long

I would go outside every damn day and try to befriend fucking everybody.
I would also be a lot more low-inhib and violent and not take shit from anyone, but be more clever about it and not get in trouble in school.
I would also be much more demanding and demand more and better clothes, haircuts etc... from my mom and care more about appearance.
I would also get into math and sports at an early age because these things guarantee you to have a great social status and career.
I would cut back on the video games and nerd stuff and at least not fucking tell anyone in school.
I would also be far more careful what I tell to people. I know now that you are supposed to never tell anyone a damn thing.

My retarded parents didn't teach me so many fucking things, literally fucking NOTHING. :feelsrope: It is really decided early if you become a loser or a Chad. So brutal. :feelsrope:

Plus now that I know foid nature I would have a gigantic advantage. Young foids are so fucking retarded and easy to impress.

Inb4 "you would still be ugly", at least I wold be NT and social maxxed and that is just as important.
I was 9 years old in 1993, the golden era of black metal. Since I lived (still lives) in Oslo I would have walked to the record store Helvete and tried to meet Euronymous and Varg. Maybe give them some of the songs I've made as an adult. I think I could have made an impact on them.

No chance of finding a FOID back then though. And the bullies would still have beaten me up since my physical body would have been the same as in 1993.

I'd never touch any pc games. Like, never ever. It literally ruined my life. Instead I'd try to be more socially active and at least keep my social circle even if I can't get a gf. Instead of choosing computer science as my trade, I would go to seamanship school or how it is called properly, to not feel so sad when near sea anymore.

not start lifting when I was 13 - just fucked up my back and my height -and in the end gave me nothing

Not have broken my Game Boy Advance SP in half.

In ages 12-15 I'd train my voice to be low-pitched and deep. I also would not let people exploit me and use my kindness

I was 9 years old in 1993, the golden era of black metal. Since I lived (still lives) in Oslo I would have walked to the record store Helvete
just doxx yourself some more

This. Drop out on the very first day of HS
Based and woke. I'd wageslave ASAP buy bitcoin/ethereum whatever the fuck and then NEET max once those coims skyrocket.