Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you could pinpoint any user as a fakecel out of gut feeling, which one would it be?

• Thread starter DepressionTookMyIQ
  • Start date
DepressionTookMyIQ

DepressionTookMyIQ

The harbinger of Truth
★★
@Napoleon de Geso LOL

The guys who brag about getting matches with landwhales on tinder. Yeah its not preferable or what i would want but its atleast a slim chance to ascend

@Napoleon de Geso ngl, maybe it was his 17 slay count or the fact he had an ltr idk :feelswhere:

Last edited:
The guys who brag about getting matches with landwhales on tinder. Yeah its not preferable or what i would want but its atleast a slim chance to ascend
any specific one?

keep crying for 11 cm 17 slays

any specific one?
Cant really pinpoint but i saw a thread about 5/10 guys can get matches and he said he got landwhales. Guys like that subtle brag even though it may be a bad option, its still a option. Id rather fuck chubby to overweight foid then nobody. If its like my 600 pound life sized foid then no

Aside from the obvious (napoleon,german)
probably ropemaxx and personalityinkwel

and all the sub8 theorists and standardcels

@gymletethnicel Chaddam.

Whats fake about lost teen years?

Grew up

I don't really give a fuck as long as they're not posting low iq trash or bragging

Anyone that defends fakecels that had sex in the past

I'd say this, too. There's no singular member who I'd call out, just the types of guys who get matches on Tinder regardless. Even if they are landwhales, and personally I wouldn't fuck them either, it still puts you out of incel territory.

@Napoleon de Geso because I've seen pics

@Napoleon de Geso because I've seen pics
Now show my pics to cute teen girls, how they will appreciate it..
They not appreciating, when I showing by myself

@Napoleon de Geso

@Chad and @Stacy are definitely not incels

Now show my pics to cute teen girls, how they will appreciate it..
They not appreciating, when I showing by myself
you know that an attractive virgin girl under 20 years old is literally the female equivalent of a 6'3 ripped Chad with a perfect jawline right? saying you're incel because you can't get that is like women who are "femcel" because they can't get Chad

Then what's a cute becky look like to you?
Liljeberg
you know that an attractive virgin girl under 20 years old is literally the female equivalent of a 6'3 ripped Chad with a perfect jawline right? saying you're incel because you can't get that is like women who are "femcel" because they can't get Chad
"femcels" can get dicked by chad

All us currycels who live in India eventhough most of us are subhuman most of us will probably get an arrange marriage at late twenties to a girl in her early twenties. Except me , I have decided to walk the path of celibacy once I stop masturbating.

All us currycels who live in India eventhough most of us are subhuman most of us will probably get an arrange marriage at late twenties to a girl in her early twenties. Except me , I have decided to walk the path of celibacy once I stop masturbating.
:feelskek: :lul: :feelskek: :lul:
View attachment 249565

This is me ( Left ) in my beautiful Turkish supplied gear fighting the Ba'ath dogs while you sit and play videogames !
Jfl

@Personalityinkwell cause he defended @rightfulcel so hard after he got banned for getting blowjobs at 14 for some reason

Cant really pinpoint but i saw a thread about 5/10 guys can get matches and he said he got landwhales. Guys like that subtle brag even though it may be a bad option, its still a option. Id rather fuck chubby to overweight foid then nobody. If its like my 600 pound life sized foid then no
It is nigga that was me whales are disgusting they aren’t human they are whales belong in the ocean

@Microsoft Excel

He is okay with non-incels on here JFL
"b-but it's been a couple years since his gf had oral sex with him so it totally doesn't reflect on his character or ability to attract women at all!! he's incel as fuck!!"
Fakecels

Stacy only JFL
No. Nigga you showed me the GF of your half white half curry friend who I believe moggs me she would be perfectly fine. There’s a difference between a Stacy and a hambeast.

@Napoleon de Geso ngl, maybe it was his 17 slay count or the fact he had an ltr idk :feelswhere:
How do we know this is true. Why do people keep saying this and how can it be confirmed?