Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you could live your life again from 10 y/o...

HumanTrash

HumanTrash

Rope or cope but don't hope
★★
-And you were in same exact position in life you were back then, what would you do differently?

-How much you'd be willing to pay to go back in case it was possible?

-What would be your starter-Pokemon?

I'd rather skip ahead in time when I'm 110 and have been for dead a long time. Ahh, the sweet release of death.

Swim and play basketball
Take HGH
Fix my scoliosis with brace
Remove my moles earlier
Drink milk like water
Stop mouth breathing
Nofap till I stop puberty
Eat well and take every single vitamins needed for every single part of my body

I would make more YouTube videos and put more effort into them tbh.

-And you were in same exact position in life you were back then, what would you do differently?

Obviously I'd remember some lotto numbers, and stock information, before I go back

There is literally nothing I could do differently that would change the course of my life, Id just cope with video games

Nothing I could really do tbh. I guess I would make the most out of time with my friends. I miss playing with my friends as a kid and being totally ignorant to everything.

I would do the exact same shit except I'd all in bitcoin with my parent's money lol.

Beg my dad to get me on hgh and test.
Never let myself go bald
Chimp out on my bullies

There is no amount of money on earth is wouldnt pay to go back to 10 years old

I never played Pokémon

I would isolate myself complitely. I hate the day whem i left my solitude

Would I retain my blackpill knowledge? If so, maybe. I would do mewing and looksmaxxed, while not being fat. I was fat during most of my teenager ages. I would also not have a fucked up sleep schedule, that hopefully can improve my maximum height potential. I might even be 6ft tall without sleeping in my school (didnt slept much at home)

I would mewmaxxx untill my maxilla goes off to stratosphere

Workout, sleep better, mew and correct mouth posture, save up for hgh, eat better.

Would I retain my blackpill knowledge? If so, maybe. I would do mewing and looksmaxxed, while not being fat. I was fat during most of my teenager ages. I would also not have a fucked up sleep schedule, that hopefully can improve my maximum height potential. I might even be 6ft tall without sleeping in my school (didnt slept much at home)
You wouldn't want to go back without retaining the blackpill?

Do I keep everything I know? You could easily money max by "predicting'' market trends, maybe have a jump start on some video game like league and become a pro at it

You wouldn't want to go back without retaining the blackpill?
Of course. The blackpill knowledge would be massive help during growth period. Mewing is a early age is better than late.

Of course. The blackpill knowledge would be massive help during growth period. Mewing is a early age is better than late.
Fair enough. Good point tbh boyo.

I would never go back that far because of school. I don't want to go through bullying and social exclusion again.

Try my absolute hardest to youtube maxx and stay in public school.

This. I regret not doing it. It would have been more satisfying than watching the teachers somehow turn the situation on me.
My principal called me parents to school once and we all had a meeting about how I could be less annoying so the other kids don’t bully me, completely glossing over the fact that I was the shortest, frailest one in my class and was longing for human interaction

I would fuck up every bully that stepped to me, this is one of the main reasons why am like this today, not fighting back.

My principal called me parents to school once and we all had a meeting about how I could be less annoying so the other kids don’t bully me, completely glossing over the fact that I was the shortest, frailest one in my class and was longing for human interaction
School staff 100% always makes the problem worse.

School staff 100% always makes the problem worse.
Can’t confirm. Was a douchebag to kids in high school cuz I stopped caring. Teachers and shit really didn’t like me calling the migrant kids cockroaches and sandniggers.

Can’t confirm. Was a douchebag to kids in high school cuz I stopped caring. Teachers and shit really didn’t like me calling the migrant kids cockroaches and sandniggers.
Lol. That's pretty funny tbh.

It was, I graduated as “that ugly racist trailer park kid” funny shit. Still think they should be sent back to fucking spicland too

Aside from the obvious aforementioned things, like buying BTC, playing the lottery, or investing in stocks, I'm not sure what I could do differently. My best memories are of watching anime and playing video games from the ages of 12 to 14. I was coping excellently during that time period and I would not want to change that. I wouldn't make any changes unless I were certain it would positively affect my life outcome and increase my net happiness. So, I'd want myself to eat a healthful diet and get regular exercise, but I'm not sure about making any other changes.

Get on the good goy jewpills so I can calm my autism and develop properly

Autism truly ruined my social life between 12 and 19 now

I was fashionmaxed so nothing more I could've done at 10

it wouldn't change anything...
let me rot in peace without regrets.

I would never go back in time. If I kept my memory then I'd still be emotionally damaged, if I didn't then I'd repeat the same events.The last thing I want to do is make this life last even longer.

I would never go back that far because of school. I don't want to go through bullying and social exclusion again.