Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you could live in any time, when and where would you live?

Castaway

Castaway

I am reality.
★★
Personally, I'd like to live in America in the 1840s so I could join the army as a volunteer at the outbreak of the Mexican War and come out of the war as a huge landowner out west from claiming land won through the Mexican Cession of '48. Either that or I'd like to be a farmer in Sweden or Switzerland in the first half of the 20th century.

100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 billion years in the future after universe ends

I would like to be born in the USA in the early 1950s to fully enjoy the life and benefits of the richest generation in history. Just imagine, one job is enough for you to buy a car, buy a house and support a housewife's wife and two children.

I would like to be born in the USA in the early 1950s to fully enjoy the life and benefits of the richest generation in history. Just imagine, one job is enough for you to buy a car, buy a house and support a housewife's wife and two children.
If you were born in the early 1950s, you would have lived through the counterculture and desegregation of the late 1960s, which I believe were among the first major steps toward this country's decline. To truly benefit from postwar American prosperity, you would have to be born in the 1910s or early 1920s, fight in World War II, come home a hero respected by society, and live through the late 1940s to early 1960s as an adult. In those years, you could get any job, even as a factory worker for Ford like in this picture and own your own home and car while raising your own family with a housewife who didn't even work.

0wjr64cqp4091

If you were born in the early 1950s, you would have lived through the counterculture and desegregation of the late 1960s, which I believe were among the first major steps toward this country's decline. To truly benefit from postwar American prosperity, you would have to be born in the 1910s or early 1920s, fight in World War II, come home a hero respected by society, and live through the late 1940s to early 1960s as an adult. In those years, you could get any job, even as a factory worker for Ford like in this picture and own your own home and car while raising your own family with a housewife who didn't even work.

View attachment 1208724
I would not like to participate in more than one war, but since in the USA during World War II there was quite harsh treatment of refuseniks - as far as I remember, experiments were conducted on them, such as the Minnesota experiment, when a group of young guys of refuseniks were forced to eat only 1,500 calories a day and work hard to see how in six months they they will look like living skeletons.

I would not like to participate in more than one war, but since in the USA during World War II there was quite harsh treatment of refuseniks - as far as I remember, experiments were conducted on them, such as the Minnesota experiment, when a group of young guys of refuseniks were forced to eat only 1,500 calories a day and work hard to see how in six months they they will look like living skeletons.
Serving in the US military during WWII was pretty safe and had a low casualty rate compared to most other countries. I believe serving in the Navy in the Atlantic was the safest role in the war besides being in administration.

Personally, I'd like to live in America in the 1840s so I could join the army as a volunteer at the outbreak of the Mexican War and come out of the war as a huge landowner out west from claiming land won through the Mexican Cession of '48. Either that or I'd like to be a farmer in Sweden or Switzerland in the first half of the 20th century.
1500s china i would just be a normal “man”

I guess the future in space.

Id be born in 1960. I would experience my 3 favorite decades while being young - 60s, 70s, 80s

This

Id be born in 1960. I would experience my 3 favorite decades while being young - 60s, 70s, 80s
And witness first hand the sudden surge of gynocentrism and hypergamy with the sexual revolution in the 60s and 70s? I’d rather not - must’ve been hell for incels in those years

And witness first hand the sudden surge of gynocentrism with the sexual revolution in the 60s and 70s? I’d rather not - must’ve been hell for incels in those years
There was almost no inceldom back then. There was no #metoo shit, and the foids didnt treat men like shit.

Everyone could get laid easily back then.

There was almost no inceldom back then. There was no #metoo shit, and the foids didnt treat men like shit.

Everyone could get laid easily back then.
Even sub-5s and non-NTs? Doubt it. LTNs probably had it easier compared to today though

Anytime or place where it would be easy for me to have sex with a woman such as a place that has legalized prostitution and brothels it doesn't matter if it's for in the future or in the distant past any place but here rotting away into the Oblivion

1990's in any first world country.

I would like it if I lived long time before the Industrial Revolution happened. Then I would either die immediately if I was a truecel or I would live a simple and natural lifestyle, hunting and impregnating as many foids as possible

-Iron Age Republic Rome
-Anglo-Saxon or Norman England
-Early America(up until the 1830s I'd say)