Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you could go back to one day before eliot ER, would you stop him to be friend with him?

?

• yes i would stop him so we can talk and share stories and blackpill each other and be friends

• no, not worh it if it mean i would delete his accomplishments.

Results are only viewable after voting.
nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
he was too narsstistic so he would try push me around and I would break his bones before the day he go ER

Dont know its a hard question. I mean I think we could be good friends but on the other hand if he never went ER he wouldnt have a great legacy for us incels.

He doesn’t seem like he’d be pleasant to get on with.

Never, he spread the blackpill more than anyone before him so best to just let it play out the way it played out.

I would not because he was racist and narsstistic. I would not care if he died.

i would probably hate him or think he was the funniest person I've ever met.

Probably I'd give it a try.

Yes, I would befriend him, he would probably have 14,000 posts here now.

İ could give him a few tips. About what a man capable of...

JFL if you think Elliot wouldn’t look down upon all of us as inferior men

I would have went ER with him thbthbngl and did it properly. I would not let him do low iq stuff like knocking on the sorority door.. we would charge in guns ablaze... lmaoooo roastie season boyosss :feelshmm:

I would have tried to stop him. I bet we could have been good friends. And with all of the money he had, we might have also attempted to tackle the bioengineering of catgirls. Just a "what if" scenario.

One must not tamper with the flow of time

I would have went ER with him thbthbngl and did it properly. I would not let him do low iq stuff like knocking on the sorority door.. we would charge in guns ablaze... lmaoooo roastie season boyosss :feelshmm:
Based. I approve of this.

JFL if you think Elliot wouldn’t look down upon all of us as inferior men
I feel like I could chill with him tbh. He probably wasn’t that much of a narcissist irl.

He was described as a heavy introvert, I'd have to at least be an extrovert to be friends with him or else our friendship would go nowhere.

This thread:

tumblr_nhxrtzLXt31r9spw1o1_500.gif

He was an aspergian narcissist so even having a meaningful conversation would be impossible.

Na I'd army of two that shit, but this time we'd get a whole fucking campus worth of foids!

Attachments

• ArmyOfTwo_FeaturedImage.png
    ArmyOfTwo_FeaturedImage.png
    184.8 KB · Views: 52
I would love to drive to Starbucks with him and get a vanilla latte ngl

We would probably end up teaming up and go ER together :feelshehe:
This. We would hang in his BMW and pour Pepsi on people. No homo.

I’d love to hang with the supreme gentleman

I'm not sure. Seeing he's narcissistic it might be best not to associate with him, furthermore he'll likely talk down to me since I'm nowhere near as attractive as him or rich for that matter.

This is a very interesting question. By the time it was <24 hours before the shooting, this man was set on doing what he was going to do. There is nothing that could have possibility stopped him. The man wrote a giant manifesto for god's sake..

I would definitely like to have a conversation with him, not to try to convince him to do otherwise. Just to talk.