Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you could get a landwhale gf and gym would u?

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I’m only asking because there’s a chance you could convince her to start going to the gym and turn her into something actually good looking. You most likely won’t be attracted to her if she looks like this at first
AADA3467 C685 4FB1 9A01 30AB904FC769

But as she loses weight it will be easier for you to feel attraction. Any other level of fat that’s not literally wheel chair bound is easier to be attracted to, but helping them lose weight might be like uncovering Stacy
F2D28C9F C717 4F62 B580 986AC679C31D

All of this is taking into account you could even get a foid like this by chance but still it’s not a bad way to turn a negative into a positive.

the moment she reaches your smv she's dumping you

a fat foid would cut her own skin or go to the gym 24/7 for chad.

It depends. I mean, if she's morbidly obese like that foid in the top picture, then it's over.
The girl in the bottom picture would be okay to me. Although she's still a real landwhale and her body would disgust me.
Btw, I think it's impossible to persuade a fat foid to go to the gym unless she herself really wants that.

Low value male will never convince a landwhale to lose weight. If we're talking about real life and not some theoretical scenario.
Also the second she gets in shape she will dump you for a better man, so you only have a chance when she's fat and stays like that. It's basically "are you willing to betabuxx for an obese femoid".

I’m only asking because there’s a chance you could convince her to start going to the gym and turn her into something actually good looking. You most likely won’t be attracted to her if she looks like this at first
View attachment 511677
But as she loses weight it will be easier for you to feel attraction. Any other level of fat that’s not literally wheel chair bound is easier to be attracted to, but helping them lose weight might be like uncovering Stacy
View attachment 511678

All of this is taking into account you could even get a foid like this by chance but still it’s not a bad way to turn a negative into a positive.
Wrong angle dude, her SMV fucking skyrockets the more pounds she loses, maybe she was a 3 objectively or whatever even then compared to the market her smv is almost always a 5 even at landwhale size, while objectively a 3. when she reaches a reasonable body fat eg anything near 25% she will dump you quicker for chad than she dunked donuts in her coffeee every morning before.

rule number 1 if an incel ever strikes lucky surpress the foids smv at all costs, even if they become more attractive to you, they become more attractive to EVERY OTHER MALE, this is a hell that is not worth it, and they will receive attention, then you get caught in the matrix of fending off other men.

rule number 1 if an incel ever strikes lucky surpress the foids smv at all costs, even if they become more attractive to you, they become more attractive to EVERY OTHER MALE, this is a hell that is not worth it, and they will receive attention, then you get caught in the matrix of fending off other men.
Forgot about this tbh

I'll take ANY woman that'll have me. All the standards I once had were brutally beaten out of me after a lifetime of rejection.

If she has exceptionally good genes to the point that she garuantees me chadlite sons then yes

Blockbuster T makes me feel old