Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could fix one thing about your face,what would It be?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Have the odds of each result been explained to you? How specific and fact based are they? Is your situation common to those seeking this procedure, or are you different in a significant way?
The risk of vision loss is pretty small, but my doctor said that in my case the chance is still somewhat notable (i.e. more than usual). I think it's a combination of my age and the reasons of the conditions which can vary and which I can't really explain in English (if at all). I haven't given the surgery any serious thought, but if I would have, I'd probably be going around asking for other doctors' opinions.

I think I've mentioned this before and will probably post a thread about this in the future, but I actually was offered the chance of corrective surgery. It does not help eyesight in any way, so it's mostly just cosmetic, like how some get their scars removed. I was young then and I refused. If I was as blackpilled as I am now I'd probably would have done it.
Finally, and most personally, would you rather live cross-eyed forever, or would you rather not live?
Tough question. I'm the kind of person that really hates even the smallest of risks. And even if the surgery would be succesful there would still be a long recovery time and even then something might go wrong after the surgery. Life as incel sucks but vision loss would take me to the verge of suicide. And eye surgery would not fix my voice and/or acne and/or my other problems. It would probably still be worth it but I'm still hesitant.

Personally,I'd better my jawline/jaw size or my eyes.
tear troughts and viligus, having a more symetrical noose would also help a lot, the rest of my face is pretty ok

The risk of vision loss is pretty small, but my doctor said that in my case the chance is still somewhat notable (i.e. more than usual). I think it's a combination of my age and the reasons of the conditions which can vary and which I can't really explain in English (if at all). I haven't given the surgery any serious thought, but if I would have, I'd probably be going around asking for other doctors' opinions.

I think I've mentioned this before and will probably post a thread about this in the future, but I actually was offered the chance of corrective surgery. It does not help eyesight in any way, so it's mostly just cosmetic, like how some get their scars removed. I was young then and I refused. If I was as blackpilled as I am now I'd probably would have done it.

Tough question. I'm the kind of person that really hates even the smallest of risks. And even if the surgery would be succesful there would still be a long recovery time and even then something might go wrong after the surgery. Life as incel sucks but vision loss would take me to the verge of suicide. And eye surgery would not fix my voice and/or acne and/or my other problems. It would probably still be worth it but I'm still hesitant.
This is going to sound kind of retarded,but give It some thought.Assuming that both of your eyes are crossed,you could operate on one of them and see what happens.If It goes blind you'll still have your other eye and if It works and you don't go blind,then you should get your other eye fixed.Or maybe you can't just do one eye.I don't know.All of this is me throrysing.

You are young, so there should be good elasticity. How much weight have you lost?
Over 100LB, not sure on the exact number haven't measured in awhile, I don't have good skin elasticity on my belly, like there was a point where I couldn't see my dick because of how fat I was, then I lost weight and I could see it again, but the more weight I lost eventually the skin sagged and I couldn't see my dick again either.
-Be Fat
-Can't See Dick
-Lose Weight
-Can't See Dick

It's over
You can have loose skin on face?
Yeah, especially if you got really fat, keep in mind my max was 330LB, and i'm 5'5, that's like a BMI of like 55.

very chubby hamster cheeks
they make me look like an overgrown toddler
I have the same problem.I'm trying to cut right now.Hopefully It works.

I have the same problem.I'm trying to cut right now.Hopefully It works.
I'm overall skinny
all the fat in my body is deposited in my cheeks, manboobs and pot belly :lul: the rest is bare bones

My massive disgusting fucking lips thats the most important facial feature

Lips, teeth, nose, jaw, chin, hairline, skin, eye area.
Not sure which is the most significant tbh. If I could have perfect teeth it would save me a lot of pain and money I guess.
cure my seborrhoeic dermatitis
I just Googled it too. Looks like I have it...
I was wondering what was wrong with the skin around my nose and eyes and I suppose that's my answer. Do you have any info on how to cure it or lessen it in any way?

I just Googled it too. Looks like I have it...
I was wondering what was wrong with the skin around my nose and eyes and I suppose that's my answer. Do you have any info on how to cure it or lessen it in any way?

If it's especially bad around your nose, it definitely sounds like this disease.
My doctor prescribed me dermatop creme (prednicarbate) but it's not for everyday use because of the cortisol in it.
This works the best.
There are also good tipps in my past thread https://incels.is/threads/anybody-else-with-seborrheic-dermatitis.58503/

Stuff that heats up your skin worsens your symptoms, for example alcohol, MDMA and going to saunas.

Unfortunately there is no cure yet.
I got this disease inherited from my dad.

If it's especially bad around your nose, it definitely sounds like this disease.
My doctor prescribed me dermatop creme (prednicarbate) but it's not for everyday use because of the cortisol in it.
This works the best.
There are also good tipps in my past thread https://incels.is/threads/anybody-else-with-seborrheic-dermatitis.58503/

Stuff that heats up your skin worsens your symptoms, for example alcohol, MDMA and going to saunas.

Unfortunately there is no cure yet.
I got this disease inherited from my dad.
Thanks bro. Very helpful