Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could be turned into a 10/10 chad on the condition to leave your family and life forever would you do it?

Would you do it?

• Yes

Votes: 31 88.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Let's say an angel, genie, fairy or whatever offers you this deal: you will be turned into a god like chad and you will have a house and some money to start a new life in the country you choose. However, you will have to leave your family and friends without telling them anything not even goodbye. You won't be allowed to contact them by any means and they will never know what happened to you. Would you do it?

I think I would miss my mom but eventually she'll get over me.

Last edited:
These are getting too easy :feelshaha:

I'd leave my family if you gave me money to live on my own without looking like Chad.

This is too easy

I don't know , likely yes

My family is shit.
Only ones i care for are my grandma and uncle tbh

Who wouldn't. My family didn't do anything for me expect give me a subhuman life and shove bleupill down my throat.
My father didn't give the Chad genes and instead passed on his subhumanity to me
My mother didn't blackpill me and told me lies about foids
My older sister never set me up with her Becky friends
They hate me and want to me dead. Why should I care about them.

So, what are the downsides?

Leave my shitty abusive parents, who I am dependent on, while gaining the looks necessary to take the world by storm, where do I sign up :feelshehe:?

No, I'd miss my family and pets.

I have no family nor friends which makes this the easiest choice of my life.

absolutely. I would no longer have to deal with nigger ants besides obviously being able to slay

Why is this even a question? Isn’t this our goal

JFL , I am using my family only for NEETmaxx only. Love , family and friendships is a fucking far landwale hairy sweaty joke . Give me money and looks in this life and I won't need anything . Fuck you mom , fuck you daad , fuck you brother and sister , fuck all of you . I love my friends more but I am ready to leave them , I am ok with being an orphan of I got money and looks.

too easy of a question. i dont have friends anyway.

even if it'd make me homeless id say yes. i can just become a model.

Yes, fuck my family. My mother is an entitled whore who beat the shit out of me during my childhood and my cuck father did nothing to stop her. I don't have any friends either so this is a really easy choice