Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment if you could be reborn... what would be best?

sennaGTR

sennaGTR

Recruit
★★★
Thought experiment, lets say you got to respawn. Restart life as whatever you awnted.

what would you choose?

male/female?

wealthy/middleclass/poor?

what details of that life would be better than the life you have now?

for me, if I were reborn, I would choose to be a 6'5, nepotist, white, american man. Dark triad as hell, slightly extroverted, high contientiousness, sensitive mind, 100% on machiavellianism, slightly higher than the standard on psycopathy, not so much on narcissim.

in detail, Life would essentially have no low points. Any negative experiences would be shallow and short. I'd have an abundance of resources at my disposal from a very early age, I'd have the halo effect to get away with as much as I want, I'd be imposing enough to socially command what I want, even though i'd be a target for 99% of men, they wouldn't be able to do anything other than kill me. Which is why i'd choose to be someone with low narcissism and a sensitive mind, I would be aware of stupid actions like stealing the girlfriend of some angry drug dealer with a gun.

The only downside I can imagine to a life like that is incredible boredom, the human body gets acclimatized to whatever it has, all satisfaction is only temproary. I'd have everything in the world but still feel nothing other than a hedonic treadmill of boredom - dopamine - boredom - dopamine.

I would probably still have an existential crisis of realizing life is just a circle of birth, energy expenditure, and death. Nothing to escape that.

but hey i'd at least have the entire world to keep myself distracted, my copes would be much better than my current copes as an incel. Instead of reading schopenhauer as an incel i'd be reading schopenhauer with an army of slaves ready to do my bidding. I'd have more fun and exciting copes.

what about you?

I rather live in an afterlife with 72 Stacie's than be reborn.

Wealthy korean or japanese chang. And a cute little sister that loves me please.

I would choose to be reborn as a 7'3" /220cm 30+ inch bidelt 11 inch dick dark triad ogre with HomelandER's powers

Last edited:
Fuck being human. If I'm being reborn I want to be a ayy lmao nigga.

I would not want an afterlife or reincarnation, my only wish is for humanity to become extinct after my death. Moreover, in the most brutal way due to the total epidemic of some deadly virus or nuclear war.

I wanna be a flying creature, bird or bat

I wanna come back as an std

I'd pretty much want what you just described tbh