Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you could be any animal what animal would you be?

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
I'd want to be a dog (preferably a great Dane or German shepherd) so that I can get free housing, free food, free sex (if it's a white household)

Now if I had to be an animal out in the wild I'd choose a grizzly bear. They are strong, big, fast, great sense of smell, can climb trees, can swim (I think) have a cool sounding roar etc.

What about you guys?

I'd like to be chad

A sloth
Istockphoto 1364484855 612x612

Shark or a bald eagle. Now cats I would pick lion but they live tough lives and I could choose house cat so I get a crazy cat lady that's treats me like a little baby.

Wolf. So i could eat the delicious raw meat for free.

A femoid's pet cat or a mute swan. I'd also like to be a tiger or a shark.

I'd want to be a dog (preferably a great Dane or German shepherd) so that I can get free housing, free food, free sex (if it's a white household)

Now if I had to be an animal out in the wild I'd choose a grizzly bear. They are strong, big, fast, great sense of smell, can climb trees, can swim (I think) have a cool sounding roar etc.

What about you guys?
As a dog you would become insanely dumb, eat shit and vomit and get aggressive towards almost everything.
I would prefer to be a cat. More intelligent, with a sense of hygiene, elegant, quiet, a skilled hunter and I would get lots of love from foids. I could scratch them, too. And they would still love me. Because I'm too sweet and irresistible.
Apart from that, I would have more freedom and could explore the neighborhood on my own

Last edited:
As a dog you would become insanely dumb, eat shit and vomit and get aggressive towards almost everything.
I would prefer to be a cat. More intelligent, with a sense of hygiene, elegant, quiet, a skilled hunter and I would get lots of love from foids. I could scratch them, too. And they would still love me. Because I'm too sweet and irresistible.
Ig that's true.

You can have sex with the women as a cat tho :feelscry:

an alligator or a big cat, like a tiger :feelsdevil:

Ig that's true.

You can have sex with the women as a cat tho :feelscry:
Maybe I would be more into female cats then. If I don't get castrated.
There would be no leash for me like they (have to) put dogs on a leash. And my life expectancy would also be significantly higher.