Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you could assemble a team of the 4 most based men in history who would you choose?

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
any 4 men from history and you can bring them all back to life together in the present day

Elliot Rodger... That's all.

The führer
Friedrich Nietzsche
The supreme gentleman
Tesla
Friedrich Nietzsche quote: A woman does not want the truth; what ...

issac kappy, elvis, supreme gentleman, and your mom :feelzez:

Last edited:
Saddam Hussein
Bernie Madoff
Timothy Leary
Harvey Weinstein

Hitler
Elliot Rodger
Eminem
Me

Osamu Tezuka
Ralph H. Baer
Hitler
Light Yagami

Last edited:
Tesla
Hitler
John Wilkes booth
Genghis Khan

Führer
Saladin
Breivik
No idea

ER, Cho, Minassian, future inventor of the sex robot

Bashar Al Assad
Lenin
Supreme gentleman
Saint Drago

ER
führer
alek minassian
Harvey Weinstein

Vegeta
The Emperor of Mankind
Me
Yo mama because she a freak in bed

Mi General (that’s Augusto Pinochet for the noobs)
Francisco Franco
Arthur Schopenhauer
Friedrich Nietzsche

Senator for RE Vengeance
Epstein :feelshmm:
Schopenhauer
Ramanujan ( genius savant died in his 20s)
The führer
Friedrich Nietzsche
The supreme gentleman
Tesla
Friedrich Nietzsche quote: A woman does not want the truth; what ...

Tesla is a meme tbh. Just an above average engineer. Maxwell research mogs Tesla to the dark dimension but most people don't know about him.

Last edited:
Aizen
Light
Mendoza
Griffith

Tesla is a meme tbh. Just an above average engineer. Maxwell research mogs Tesla to the dark dimension but most people don't know about him.

Yes, this. High IQ. Maxwell was a true genius, Einstein called him the greatest scientist of all time.

Also Tesla loved foids. He chose to remain a virgin supposedly to concentrate on his career, but he was actually just a repressed homosexual.

Yes, this. High IQ. Maxwell was a true genius, Einstein called him the greatest scientist of all time.

Also Tesla loved foids. He chose to remain a virgin supposedly to concentrate on his career, but he was actually just a repressed homosexual.
B..bb..but muh earthquake machine muh Tesla Coil muh wifi :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Can't think of many men that were blackpilled without some kind of terrible catch. Many men had based ideas but these were overpowered by cucked ideas.

Can't think of many men that were blackpilled without some kind of terrible catch. Many men had based ideas but these were overpowered by cucked ideas.
agreed and also also part of the reason why I didn't include my own list. tbh if you're important enough to be historically significant then you definitely did something that pissed some people off, so almost everyone has a positive and negative way of looking at them. theres plenty of historical figures that I think were positive influences like Huey Long for example but the list gets a bit more narrow when it comes to people involved in the incel sphere

Criminal and Rain Man are based songs tbh
The Way I Am, Rabbit Run, My Name Is and Sing For The Moment are some of my favorites from Em
Who Knew has this great verse: 'Ain't they got the same moms and dads who got mad when I asked if they liked violence?/And told me that my tape taught 'em to swear/What about the makeup you allow your 12-year-old daughter to wear?'

Last edited:
any 4 men from history and you can bring them all back to life together in the present day

Heinrich Johann Friedrich Ostermann
Nabokov
Rozanov
Chekhov

Last edited:
@micropenis29
@Napoleon de Geso
@Personalityinkwell
@Yerberito

My team: me and iHateLife
Goal: turning into kemono friends

BrazilianSigma
BrazilianSigma
BrazilianSigma
BrazilianSigma

It would be a crime to even entertain the idea of putting someone else.

My echo, my shadow, and, me

Isaac Newton
Nikola Tesla
Elliot Rodger
Alek Miniassan

Eric Harris
Dylan klebold
Elliot rodger
Hitler

BrazilianSigma
BrazilianSigma
BrazilianSigma
BrazilianSigma

It would be a crime to even entertain the idea of putting someone else.
The ultimate truecel. I wonder what he's been doing now that he can't post screenshoterinos anymore. Hope our saint hasn't roped

Stirner
Newton
Plato
Machiavelli

Tough choice. Will quote this later with an answer

Osamu Tezuka
Ralph H. Baer
Hitler
Light Yagami
Based. I remember in that one episode light confirmed that looks is the most important thing. Brutal.

Interesting choices, can you explain why?
Saddam for just being the bravest anti-US thid world dictator of recent note. I mean Kim Jong Un has nuclear weapons aand working ICBMs that could probably reach the US and at least reach Japan. So the Kim family has had cards to play. Saddam had an army that was famous for happily surrendering and still stood in the face of the US in two wars. I mean, you have to say, that took balls.

Bernie Madoff for going from one of the most trusted names in the New York Jewish finance community to becoming just a regular ponzi schemer with a lot more people's money to play with. Now he will die in prison and he is really popular with the entire prison staff and all of the fellow inmates. He really showed the world that the line between New York fiancier and common criminal really is very thin. Then he shamelessly pleaded guilty and went to prison like any other crook would have.

Timothy Leary for showing the world that some illegal drugs can be a positive influence on someones life. He wasn't a stupid man and held a PHD and was a well respected and tenured professor at Harvard University. He rebelled against the old liberal elite at Harvard, lost his job, and went underground. He held this claim that drugs can be a good thing for some people until he died like 20 some years ago.

Harvey Weinstein just for being a statusmaxxed bloat creature. I don't think he raped anyone, first of all. I think that if an employer asks a model with neglible talents of any kind if they would be interested in sex and perhaps they can work something out for them in the movies business, I really just don't see an issue there. I would call that consensual sex. I think he had a dead bedroom at home and he was doing what any guy in his status would do to get consensual sex. When you pay a prostitute I just don't think you'd get the same amount of high.

adolf hitler
elliot rodger
benito mussolini
@Animecel2D

Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin, Mao Zedong, Jefferson Davis

Adolf Hitler
Benito Mussolini
Francisco Franco
Augusto Pinochet

The supreme gentlemen, general cho, Arthur Schopenhauer,@Mentally lost cel

Ian stuart donaldson, hitler, BummerDrummer, elliot rodger

Yukio Mishima (Based homosexual and enemy of the modern world).

Isaac Newton (Newton was not the first enlightenment materialist; he was the last of the magicians. Seriously, this guy was obsessed with the occult and a mad genius).

Friedrich Nietzsche (Read him as teenager. Would love to see what he thought of modernity).

Karl Marx (If you actually read Capital, the you know it is interesting. I want to see what he would think of the major events of the 20th century, which in large parts he was responsible for. I want to see what he would think of the world today).

Stanlin, Mao,Hoxha, Tito

This is true, that’s why I can’t make a list yet. I’d have to do extremely thorough research