Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you come from arranged marriage culture

BasedRiceBro

BasedRiceBro

Veteran
★★★★★
You will struggle in this modern dating of foids picking based on looks

Thankfully I don't!

Arranged marriages create incels because it allows guys who would have never been able to get any genuine attraction to reproduce.

You still do without an arranged marriage culture

You will struggle in this modern dating of foids picking based on looks
I can try to ascend with arranged marriage and get a virgin from a country that has war.

Arranged marriages create incels because it allows guys who would have never been able to get any genuine attraction to reproduce.
That's why i think it's a better system when your country isn't infected with (((feminism)))

This is not true at least for me and the people around me that got arranged marriages. My 5’9 uncle got into an arranged marriage with a 5’6 lady and got 6’3 sons. My tall dad got into arranged marriage with a short women making me short.

This is not true at least for me and the people around me that got arranged marriages. My 5’9 uncle got into an arranged marriage with a 5’6 lady and got 6’3 sons. My tall dad got into arranged marriage with a short women making me short.

He got pretty lucky then. It could've been because either of the parents had stunted growth due to poor nutrition and never reached their true genetic height though and I think that's why a lot of ethnics end up having kids way taller than them.

View attachment 1241500
He got pretty lucky then. It could've been because either of the parents had stunted growth due to poor nutrition and never reached their true genetic height though and I think that's why a lot of ethnics end up having kids way taller than them.
Yeah that’s probably true.

Looks are the "only" thing that matters to Western-foids.

even if i get a chance to arranged marriage (chances are low)
i would not bring a child into this world
it would be inhumane of me