Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill if you chose anything other than the "you" option you are cucked

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
29790338 858349071034252 4786969012200409665 n

I dont like sitting so i dont care who gets the seat to be honest.

I dont like sitting so i dont care who gets the seat to be honest.
no but if you had to choose one option, what would you choose

i deserve my seat

They don't deserve shit, they are inferior to me for not going through what I have and being entitled

JFL at public transportation

Yeah I try to take it whenever I can but I get stares a lot too lol

Cuck tears would stand up for a 30 year old landwhale over all those options.

I'd do a coin toss between B and C tbh.
I never got why people should give their seat to a pregnant woman, or in general being extra courteous to women with plenty of youth. She's like 20 or 30 something, she can handle standing up for 40 minutes if she has to. Meanwhile I regularly see old people, women and men alike, just being troopers despite their body probably not supposed to handle the kind of strain they put on it. I'd rather help the old person, just by being outside doing their own thing despite their age and fragility they get my respect.
I also don't want to make the guy with the crutch have to stand on one leg for the entire ride though, and he probably broke his leg doing a trade job or some shit, probably got cheated out of work comp too, so it's either him or the old lady.

I don't get why the zombie is there. Is there an implication that if I don't give him the seat he'll try some funny shit? I'll probably sucker punch him the moment I give the seat up just to make sure that doesn't happen.

Normies aren't entitled to anything so "you".

C, you, a,d,b. I hate old people so much.

roastie, wrinkly roastie, young chad or.. a zombie? fuck that imma sit

D because im getting the hell off that bus lmao is that a zombie