Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you care what time of day your height is measured at, you're a manlet

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
If it matters to you what time of day your height is measured at, then you're probably a manlet. Except if you are 5'10+ and have some kind of BDD height complex.

Having said that, 5'9 with a 6.5+ face > 6'4 with a 3.5 face.

Hold up... Height changes throughout the day?

heightcels are coping anyway, its all about FACE

5'9 with a 6.5+ face = 6'4 with a 3.5 face.

FTFY.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Hold up... Height changes throughout the day?

Apparently, you can eek out some extra quarter-inches in the morning. I've never actually looked into it cuz height isn't my problem, just face, hair, race, skin, age.

(kek).

FACEandLMS said:
Apparently, you can eek out some extra quarter-inches in the morning. I've never actually looked into it cuz height isn't my problem, just face, hair, race, skin, age.

(kek).

I hear you, my face is my only problem, well actually just my nose, but alas you get the point. I'm not 6' but I am not insecure about my height despite some girls heightmogging me.

Twisted said:
Solid manlet at 5”7
Can confirm it’s a complete nightmare.
I wish LL wasn’t so expensive :(
Dude your looks / physical appearance aren't your problem don't try to fix something that isn't broken, just a waste of your time.

Twisted said:
TripleCel said:
Dude your looks / physical appearance aren't your problem don't try to fix something that isn't broken, just a waste of your time.
LL to get to 6ft would boost me an entire point
It’d be my biggest looksmax
The difference in the way I’m treated will be very noticeable and people will be far more lenient towards my autistic quirks (not that I’m not trying to NTmax as much as I can)
I get what you're saying, but LL is really not fucking worth it imo. I'm sure there will be other safer/cheaper/more effective in the future for heightmaxing and there already are if you're still sort of young (HGH for example).

Until those things get better I suggest not doing them, It's painful af for like a year, really expensive and it can fuck up your walk/proportions. If someone was like 5'4 or 5'3 it might be worth it, but in your 5'7 case I wouldn't bother with it tbh.

Honestly if you can manage to NTmax It would be an insane change imo, try to focus on that as much as possible.

my head ends on the top hinge of a uk door how tall am i

i never really noticed this fluctuation really, it doesnt mater since im 5'2 anyway lol 1 inch will do nothing, im shorter than the average height of a WOMAN in the us are you fking serious , my dad is 6ft!

Understand This HEIGHT=FACE
IMG_1439.jpg

Twisted said:
Solid manlet at 5”7

Can confirm it’s a complete nightmare.

I wish LL wasn’t so expensive :(

Can you post an LL result that you deem worthwhile?

L Lawliet said:
Understand This HEIGHT=FACE
IMG_1439.jpg

Would you rather be the height of the guy on the left with an mm-tier face or the height of the guy on the right with a jsanza-tier face?

FACEandLMS said:
If it matters to you what time of day your height is measured at, then you're probably a manlet. Except if you are 5'10+ and have some kind of BDD height complex.

If someone is short but has a good face it will save them from being treated like shit by femoids, but the other way around is literally impossible

FACEandLMS said:

aut said:
Would you rather be the height of the guy on the left with an mm-tier face or the height of the guy on the right with a jsanza-tier face?

both of them problem

L Lawliet said:
both of them problem

Yeah but looking like jsanza would be a much bigger problem surely?

aut said:
Yeah but looking like jsanza would be a much bigger problem surely?

equal like Great Khali and Tyrion Lannister

OP is correct. Does anyone remember when Harry Potter was a hit and every girl, including prime jb, wanted Daniel Radcliffe's cock?

FHOs are brutal heightists. It's over for manlets. FML.