Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you care about what pussy hole thinks....

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
then check down on your balls faggot you might be castrated.
at this point and after being blessed with blackpill knowledge you still cry online about what random whore -that smells like shit- thinks of you?

dude. okay you might be new here. take the shortcut and never take girls seriously except your mother.
so many pussy normie discord kid fuckers here derailing topics and actually made me pissed that's why made the thread.

then check down on your balls faggot you might be castrated.
at this point and after being blessed with blackpill knowledge you still cry online about what random whore -that smells like shit- thinks of you?

dude. okay you might be new here. take the shortcut and never take girls seriously except your mother.
so many pussy normie discord kid fuckers here derailing topics and actually made me pissed that's why made the thread.
Sorry i will not trust 6'5 fakecel volcel who claimed to be whitepilled in the incels forum
I know you are taking advantage of us by being a grifter

Sorry i will not trust 6'5 fakecel volcel who claimed to be whitepilled in the incels forum
I know you are take advantage of us by being a grifter
cool. now inject t and stop self hate

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back