Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you care about politics you're braindead

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
Imagine being an incel and giving a fuck about races, political debates, elections or whatever bullshit nowadays people cry about. I have some news, but the world truly doesn't give a fuck about you, in fact everyone hates you deeply for being an incel, if you get run over by a car tomorrow and die, everyone will feel glad on the inside that you're gone.

While the world is feeling this way towards you, you're wasting your time in raging debates about why Blacks are low IQ and harassing White women or why White people are racist and are stealing Asian women or why Trump is actually better than Biden or whatever other pointless bullshit that won't matter in your life or after you die, but trust me you're nothing short of a cuck for caring about a world that wants you exterminated. If you're truly "based and redpilled" as you claim, you'd not care about watching the world burn while you're enjoying your favorite copes and you would take the burden of worrying about this shitty world off your back, but whatever keep raging about politics on forums i'm sure anything will change or the world will ever care about you.

Maybe you'll care when the guns are pointed at you

You may not care about politics but politics cares about you.

Low IQ Cope for retardcels who can't comprehend politics and are amoral pieces of shit.
You can notify me when your politics finally pay off n you're no longer an incel

All i care about is FREEDOM

Just shut your brain off and live like a nigger. Dont notice the rapidly changing political and social climate (which played a large part in your inceldom) outside your four walls

You can notify me when your low IQ brainlet views pay off and you're no longer an incel.
My views keep me from being a cuck that wastes his time engaging in political debates for no reward and instead copes without a sense of moral/civic responsibility :feelsjuice:

Maybe you'll care when the guns are pointed at you
Even if you're armed to the teeth what can you really do? You can't stop entire armies and police forces if they wanted to fuck us up. Is it a cope like better to die standing then serve on your knees?

Idk much abt politics but enuf to kno most people like to vote for the same clowns tat r causing the problems they face

I have some news, but the world truly doesn't give a fuck about you, in fact everyone hates you deeply for being an incel, if you get run over by a car tomorrow and die, everyone will feel glad on the inside that you're gone.
This, if anything, is a reson to fight and take as much power as possible.

the only political view I share is Elliot Rodger.