Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you can't pick up toilets on Tinder you're a genetic failure

careermax_aspiecel

careermax_aspiecel

Recruit
★★★★
Tinder is massively validating because whores that you pick up there actually WANT to fuck you. No success on Tinder == women don't want to fuck you.

Everything else (except maybe clubs and shit) is a massive bluepilled cope.

so the majority of men I'm thinking

That's what they mean with muuhh Tinder isn't real life. Betabuxxes actually think they earned a loving wife cuz they wanted to fuck them.

Tinder is massively validating because whores that you pick up there actually WANT to fuck you. No success on Tinder == women don't want to fuck you.

90% of men are simply unattractive to women. They don't want to fuck most men. They'll take his money but you can't really beta bux-max on Tinder anyway without the looks to back it up.

Galileo level IQ. This is why normies never admit that tinder accurately represents foid hypergamy, it's an atomic blackpill right in your face.

Im genetic trash

I've only gotten one match on Tinder - a tranny :feelsrope:

I am a failure :feelsbadman: