Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you can't even imagine "you may now kiss the bride"

O

Off_Face

Greycel
Then it's over. Can't even fathom hearing this and then kissing a beautiful bride, with all these people watching and cringing from the awkwardness of seeing me kiss no less.
I don't even have any friends so who will I invite anyway? If you never made out with a girl you really liked in high school, you're stuck in the loser mud and you will never break free. 44 years in....

I`m more worried that I´d have literally nobody attending my wedding except for my parents.

Even if i had a girlfriend i would probably make my marriage quick, without any "friends", as i don't have any, as you do. Why you want big marriage?

same with funerals
ever worry about who will attend your funeral? I bet I won't even have a funeral to begin with LOL I'm dead so why would it matter

I'm too high inhibition for a big wedding anyway. Big weddings are some superficial shit and like 99% of the people there don't want to fucking be there anyway. They're just there for courtesy reasons (prob speaking on ONLY my behalf lmao). All I'd care about is about getting the papers signed, that's it.

Why would any normal man will put himself in a position to be divorce-raped?

I`m more worried that I´d have literally nobody attending my wedding except for my parents.

the groom's family is usually treated like shit at weddings anyway

if you're a man and you go to a wedding, you're basically retarded

Kissing is so weird and awakward tbh if you are not a male model

Women will stay with Chad even if he says no to marriage. For any man, normie to chad, marriage is a bad move. It is a £40000 day so she can feel like a princess, and then you are stuck in case it goes wrong, which it probably will.

I wouldn't kiss those lips. She might have sucked someone else's dick beforehand.

Then it's over. Can't even fathom hearing this and then kissing a beautiful bride, with all these people watching and cringing from the awkwardness of seeing me kiss no less.
I don't even have any friends so who will I invite anyway? If you never made out with a girl you really liked in high school, you're stuck in the loser mud and you will never break free. 44 years in....
You are torturing yourself for no purpose because you have been deluded to think you truly wished to live the same lifestyle as Hollywood's fictions constantly project on us.
Your live doesn't need to look like any of these retarded fictions for normies.
The bluepilled American dream constantly displayed by Jewllywood and cucked media is made up B.S. to keep us frustrated and make good milking cows of us.
Now I'm not saying you don't need a job, a house, friends and a loving wife to be happy.
It's just everything doesn't have to be like in movies for you to be happy.
Find good copes, swallow the Blackpill and eventually you'll start feeling better, at least I wish you do man.

You are torturing yourself for no purpose because you have been deluded to think you truly wished to live the same lifestyle as Hollywood's fictions constantly project on us.
Your live doesn't need to look like any of these retarded fictions for normies.
The bluepilled American dream constantly displayed by Jewllywood and cucked media is made up B.S. to keep us frustrated and make good milking cows of us.
Now I'm not saying you don't need a job, a house, friends and a loving wife to be happy.
It's just everything doesn't have to be like in movies for you to be happy.
Find good copes, swallow the Blackpill and eventually you'll start feeling better, at least I wish you do man.

but his looks match lives like a rockstar and gets whatever she wants until her 60s, lol

Can't even fathom what it would be like to have friends.

same lol. I never go to a wedding of relatives/friends, because I'd always end up sitting somewhere in a corner all by myself looking like a complete loser.

but his looks match lives like a rockstar and gets whatever she wants until her 60s, lol
Idk man, I think in some points we are idealizing normies life, at least those who manage to bring the most attention toward them, ie the social media addicted normies.
Why would they crave so much to show to the world how beautiful they are and how great their lives if it wasn't the complete opposite in reality?
Someone truly happy doesn't need to constantly brag about it the same way a truly determined suicidal person will just proceed rather than calling for help.
I might be coping but at this point blackpill helps me to not envy their superficial lifestyles and things that I always hated and wouldn't have suit me anyway.

I'm long past the point of even thinking about weddings.

Your so bluepilled if you even thinked or imagined this tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back