Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you can’t even date her you’re trucel certified

She's still white and most men have no self respect. She still won't date you :lul:

Yes...ridiculous standards in our Euro-centric society.

I grew up with Curry doctors. Yet I respect East Asians and view them as fellowmen.

Why? Quite simple:

Well she white and have pussy she obviously chad only she dont need jaw.

I’d reject her even if she wanted to date me, idc if you call me volcel, just because you struggle to attract women doesn’t mean you should settle for garbage out of desperation.

If I’m a beggar, I’d rather die of starvation than to dig for food in the dumpster.

Looks like a man :feelswhat:

I’d reject her even if she wanted to date me, idc if you call me volcel, just because you struggle to attract women doesn’t mean you should settle for garbage out of desperation.

If I’m a beggar, I’d rather die of starvation than to dig for food in the dumpster.

cope this is a prime snowbunny fr fr fr

I’d fuck her to be honest

Thin white foids have highest smv infinity+1

She would reject all of us in a heartbeat while her armies of cucks swoop her away. She’s just as bad as normal looking foids, burn her alive too

she'd probably reject me unironically

Mirin low inhibition for uploading that to Instagram

Jaw mogs me to oblivion. :feelsbadman: