Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you can't be compared to a handsome celebrity it's over

Enigmatic

Enigmatic

Officer
★★★
Women mostly like what other women like. If you can't be compared to a universally agreed upon to be handsome celebrity the dating game is going to be difficult for you. Srs.

People always tell me that i look like "example" celebrity. I dont know if its a good sign. I guess that means that i am 0 unique. Its over

People always tell me that i look like "example" celebrity. I dont know if its a good sign. I guess that means that i am 0 unique. Its over

Uniquness is overrated and quite frankly it could make you incel. Women want what other women want. Generic good looks is ideal.

Uniquness is overrated and quite frankly it could make you incel. Women want what other women want. Generic good looks is ideal.
Unique is better as long as you have good facial bones. Top tier male models like gandy and meeks are unique and it works well for them.

What about being compared to this?

170313-news-jeff-daniels.jpg

i've been compared to zac efron for some reason more times than i count irl.

I got Alan Ritchson or "like a GI Joe"

but obviously not because I'm incel

I'm never compared to any celebrity. My looks would never be celebrated but over time i've seen plenty of celebrity lookalikes with girls on their arms. Looking unique is not a positive unless you are Chad to begin with.

i don't think I've ever been compared to a celebrity