Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you can surgerymaxx to a LTN, you can self improve

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I'm beyond that lol

No amount of surgery can fix my genetics

Get rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, and fix your buck teeth you will be changlite or MTN at least :feelsaww:

No amount of surgery can fix my genetics
Sadly, yes. Nature picks the most immutable characteristics to judge us based on and that's kind of ingenious given how tricking our way into reproducing could be detrimental for a foid's lineage.

At least singular bodily failures, like a crooked nose, can be fixed. I'm thinking of getting rhinoplasty to fix mine. I should've done that as soon as I had the money; not that it would've helped me become desirable at all though.

Get rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, and fix your buck teeth you will be changlite or MTN at least :feelsaww:
No rhinoplasty for his skull shape and voice. :feelsbadman: But at least he can make the best out of it - suffer as little as possible in this cruel world.

I absolutely agree about fixing the teeth though. I hope the dentist gives him braces.

Only a complete fucking loser would get plastic surgery

To become a winner yes
Paying someone thousands of dollars to chop up your face is not cool. Haven't you people learned anything from me? People in Haiti killeach other every day with voodoo. Black people in the south use hoodoo on each other, and they use candles to get pussy. I knew a black dude who used magick to get an emo bitch.

Paying someone thousands of dollars to chop up your face is not cool. Haven't you people learned anything from me? People in Haiti killeach other every day with voodoo. Black people in the south use hoodoo on each other, and they use candles to get pussy. I knew a black dude who used magick to get an emo bitch.
Society will judge you based on the shape of your face meat, nothing wrong with reshaping it

Society will judge you based on the shape of your face meat, nothing wrong with reshaping it
Fuck society, you'd pay 100k to get fucking chopped up to please society? This fucking site has brainwashed you. These guys are pussys, fucking talking about chads and Stacy's every fucking day. Haven't you seen my posts? I'm beyond fucking pills. I'm not a little kid thinking in terms of fucking pills. I know shit other people on this site don't. I came here to teach incels how fuck society up

Fuck society, you'd pay 100k to get fucking chopped up to please society? This fucking site has brainwashed you. These guys are pussys, fucking talking about chads and Stacy's every fucking day. Haven't you seen my posts? I'm beyond fucking pills. I'm not a little kid thinking in terms of fucking pills. I know shit other people on this site don't. I came here to teach incels how fuck society up
You're a member of society unless you live in the alone in the wilderness

You're a member of society unless you live in the alone in the wilderness
Then go live the fuck in the woods. Why are you working, and spending all your money to live around people that despise you.

Then go live the fuck in the woods. Why are you working, and spending all your money to live around people that despise you.
Living alone in the woods is hard :feelswhat:

Living alone in the woods is
It's alot easier than living in civilization, and it's worth it. Have you seen any of the off grid threads. You can go to a ghost town with 20 other incels, and colonize it for free. There's ghost towns all over America with free houses.

It's alot easier than living in civilization, and it's worth it. Have you seen any of the off grid threads. You can go to a ghost town with 20 other incels, and colonize it for free. There's ghost towns all over America with free houses.
I don't live in America I live in a poverty 3rd world shithole

I don't live in America I live in a poverty 3rd world shithole
It's even easier to get the fuck away from people in the third world. You don't live in a police state like I do. There's cops out the ass here. You can get away with alot of shit in the third world.

It's even easier to get the fuck away from people in the third world. You don't live in a police state like I do. There's cops out the ass here. You can get away with alot of shit in the third world.
To be honest I don't need any of this off-grid incel commune shit, I just need a girlfriend. I still have family and the city has everything I need. Other incels will just go ER on me

To be honest I don't need any of this off-grid incel commune shit, I just need a girlfriend. I still have family and the city has everything I need. Other incels will just go ER on me
What do Want a girlfriend for?

If it's just for sex, than why not get a hooker?