Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you can redesign tinder, How would you design tinder ?

S

SA incel life

Banned
-
I have some ideas but i would like to see some replies first. ideas?

Have everyone in same gender rate each other /10 then only allow looksmatches to swipe each other.

MMR

people rate other people so lets say stacy rates an incel 3/10
or chad rates a ugly woman a 3/10
then the system will ONLY MATCH PEOPLE WITH THE SAME RATING
3/10 for a 3/10 etc
no chads for landwhales
no chads for beckys
brilliant huh?

Have everyone in same gender rate each other /10 then only allow looksmatches to swipe each other.

This wouldn't work, fyi: foids virtue signal by calling each other beautiful all the time
MMR

3/10 for a 3/10 etc
no chads for landwhales
no chads for beckys
brilliant huh?

Nope because men rate women higher anyway

I would make it extremely frustrating for Chads that are too impatient and need to score as fast as possible. The old okcupid that forced people to answer questions, and alluded that you could still have a "mental match" with someone back in my bluepill days was actually decent.

foids need to fuck every man if the guy wants it. Otherwise the foid get stolen all her money in the bank and her Location leaked so everybody can punch her.

I wouldn't change anything.

If women couldn't match with guys way above their looks level, then they would just stop using tinder. They would just use another dating app. Tinder would go the way of myspace, digg, and askjeeves.

This wouldn't work, fyi: foids virtue signal by calling each other beautiful all the time
Yes that would be a problem but if honest ratings could be achieved it would be good for people to only have access to their looksmatches.

I wouldn't change anything.

If women couldn't match with guys way above their looks level, then they would just stop using tinder. They would just use another dating app. Tinder would go the way of myspace.
Exactly. Unless Tinder was a government funded program and all other dating apps were banned, anything that negatively impacts women’s choice is just going to make them go to another app. Tinder already has a major gender imbalance, wasn’t it something like 10 guys for every 6 girls?

MMR

3/10 for a 3/10 etc
no chads for landwhales
no chads for beckys
brilliant huh?
Idea is good but all sub-8 men will be rated 3 or 4 and most women will be 7+.So normies and incels will compete for the bottom of the barrel subhuman landwhales like it is now.

Make it overload phones and resulting in battery fires?

Get rid of it all together. Delete the source code.

can’t redesign female nature huh my guy?

I would add face, height, penis length verification, and strict rules for photos: maximum lighting, 300dpi, required frontal/profile view of the face, required frontal/profile photos of the body for all males. This will increase beta suffering and quantity of incels.

Last edited:
Idea is good but all sub-8 men will be rated 3 or 4 and most women will be 7+.So normies and incels will compete for the bottom of the barrel subhuman landwhales like it is now.
it would be an interesting experiment tho better than we have now

Ban single mothers and foids qith septum rings

I would work with biometric data. Facedata could be done by an program. The other data has to veryfied

heres what i would do.

make a mandatory entry fee for both genders for a certain time period, the fee is higher for men than women, therefor there are more women than men on tinder.

Fake 9/10 men and fake 9/10 women bots are a good thing because they take the gravity away from other real good looking people on this dating app. Maybe 10 percent good looking bots to spread out the attention that the goodlooking people get

Guys have to pay more money if they are using the app for more than 3 months, if he intends to use tinder for more than 3 months then that means he is a player and he does not just want a Girlfriend. so we filter out some players, ironically this will create a better enviroment for the players.

also large advertising " i met my husband on tinder" to create the perception that tinder is not a sleazy hookup app then it attracts more girls.
Ban single mothers and foids qith septum rings
you can play betabux game with the young hot single moms

Ban single mothers and have have some kind of looksmatch system.

Just nuke it.

MMR

3/10 for a 3/10 etc
no chads for landwhales
no chads for beckys
brilliant huh?
low-iq, if Chads would rate landwhales with a low score, then they wouldn't be interested in them in the first place (the first place being the current system)

Probably using AI to force male and female looksmatch together. Obviously, I would also implement some anti fakeup measure to avoid SMV frauding from females and preventing them from trying to sneak a chad.

Get rid of it all together. Delete the source code.

Most effective solution. Open the control panel & uninstall tinder theory.

I'd hire around 20,000 guards to go into different foids houses with a gun and force them to match with ugly incels. Then I'd make sure the incels are able to fuck the foids -- I'll tell the guards to force the females to keep their legs open for the incel dick to come in

there is an online dating site where a prospective member looks is assessed by 5 current members , and they have to pass this test, its call beautiful something.

Serial killers, rapists and murderers should be released from prison and given chadfish accounts.

MMR

3/10 for a 3/10 etc
no chads for landwhales
no chads for beckys
brilliant huh?
there is an online dating site where a prospective member looks is assessed by 5 current members , and they have to pass this test, its call beautiful something.
I would work with biometric data. Facedata could be done by an program. The other data has to veryfied

Implement a looksmatch AI that prevents people from messaging too far out of their league.

i dont get this looks match thing, tinder is where a female 6 can get a tall six pack male model, its possible to flip the script and the women chase.

Phone explodes upon installation

Remove it from existance

make real male profiles invisible to females, make every swipeable male profile a convincing chadlite/chad catfish with preprogrammed AI responses that inevitably asks the female to meet up irl so that every female on tinder gets catfished when they try to meet up to fuck

implementing a looksmatch system

I have some ideas but i would like to see some replies first. ideas?
I would start by deleting it

All of it

There problem solved regarding that issue.

I would look into reconfiguring Facebook's existence as my next project.

Make a new app call it LooksMatch use AI algorithm to rate user pictures then match users together based on their stats make milions from this. -Copyright by me pls no steal or I sue.

All female citizens are required to register at Tinder when they reach 14 years of age and put clear pics of their face and body in various angles. Then I sweep the ones I want to fuck right and they are required by law to fuck me. Transgression of this law is met with death penalty.

Make it good for searching teen girls