Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you can only fix one flaw of your subhuman genetics, what would it be?

Face

Last edited:
height cus ll costs more than other surgeries

I'm tired of being 5'4 without shoes on, when I go out in public I feel like a child. Nobody ever takes me seriously, and I have a feeling that if I ever become more muscular it would be seen as completely pathetic.

Heightism is rampant even though it has absolutely no effect on you biologically or individually in terms of how you live your life, yet society sees it as what makes a man exist.

Manlets aren't seen as human, and I'm so damn tired of it all.

Zygomatic bones.

Last edited:
Face
Preferably jaw

height 100%

when I go out in public I feel like a child. Nobody ever takes me seriously, and I have a feeling that if I ever become more muscular it would be seen as completely pathetic.

Heightism is rampant even though it has absolutely no effect on you biologically or individually in terms of how you live your life, yet society sees it as what makes a man exist.

Manlets aren't seen as human, and I'm so damn tired of it all.