Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR If you can make one hentai film, what would it be about?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I would like to make a Bollywood musical hentai that's full of rapey indian men that use the power of the Kama Sutra to become multilimbed tentacle monsters that rape white bitches on a spiritual journey.

an island exclusively for inkwels, regularly foids are shipped to the island for pleasure.

hentai film of some guy with a small dick that have sex with a harem of stacies and they don't shame him for not being small dicked.

A young man grows up alone and isolated from others, has difficulty making friends due to this but wants to be social, finally makes friends when he goes to college but discovers around this time that girls aren’t really interested in him. He assumes this happens to everyone, and maintains some of those friendships but begins to again become increasingly isolated due to leaving school to start working, and becomes very depressed from the pressures of work.

Around this time he discovers that actually most other people don’t experience the same loneliness, when looks at these people to see what’s different, they are taller, lighter skinned, and not ugly-looking, they also have a natural ability to socialize. He looks online to find if anyone shares his experience and discovers the blackpill. Realizing what he has missed out on due to factors beyond his control is bittersweet, but he fights on.

While walking in the park one day he discovers a 4000 year old ancient Egyptian relic in the shape of a pyramid. He wears it as a pendant and nothing happens at first, but then one day when confronted by some bullies (that also happen to conform to the characteristics above), an alter ego comes out, challenges them to a game of cards, wins the game, and causes the bullies to go insane for the rest of their natural lives.

The protagonist is scared of the pendant, and takes it off. But he notices he has gained five inches in height, has a better looking face, and his skin is several shades lighter now. He walks outside and an attractive young woman walks up to him and introduces herself, they begin a romance and eventually get married, have sex (the reason the movie is hentai), and have children. Everyone is happy. The movie ends.

@NirvanaFan1988 @Med Amine @Copexodius Maximus @Virginscarecrow999 @Subhuman Niceguy curious what you all think of my story, would also like to hear yours

Also I understand if you dnr since it’s kind of long

hentai film of some guy with a small dick that have sex with a harem of stacies and they don't shame him for not being small dicked.
Nice, sounds like coomfuel to me for sure.

:feelstrash:

10247.jpg

I remember a weird American comic where a micropenis incel guy manages to bag a Stacy by accident and then makes her cum multiple times by ejaculating repeatedly into her with a force that simulates thrusts of a massive penis

I remember a weird American comic where a micropenis incel guy manages to bag a Stacy by accident and then makes her cum multiple times by ejaculating repeatedly into her with a force that simulates thrusts of a massive penis
i need to read this shit right now

They already made I liked, it was about a guy who gets terminally ill so they cryogenically freeze him so doctors in the future can save him. Then he wakes up in a world where all men where killed my a virus meaning only women were left. There were a couple different guys that were left but I was mad jealous of the bullied boy who later got to fuck his teacher and his classmates.

Last edited:
It would be me fucking my waifu

A hentai where i bang my 2 gfs side by side while browsing incels.is on a laptop placed on one's back and the second one's back has a plate of raw salmon and crab legs @Saysitsover
:feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back