Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you can make girls laugh are you fakecel

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Does this mean you are fakecel or just a good jester. I’ve had guys and girls comment on how funny I am but never got any poosy.

Does this mean you are fakecel or just a good jester. I’ve had guys and girls comment on how funny I am but never got any poosy.
No, It probably means your a good jester. I've been called funny too.

Images 45

It only leads to sex if Chad does it.

Jestering without getting sex is cucked.

You should qualify this with "dumb jokes." Though, tbh, if you have a subhuman face, she won't be able to see past that and probably won't laugh anyway, no matter how funny you are.

What if you're so ugly females laugh?

I noticed it too
good looking guys put barely any effort into their 'jokes' and foids just laugh their fucking asses off
> Chad breathes
> foids go ''teeeheheehehee, oh Chad you're so funny''
pure ragefuel ngl :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I tried to be the class clown in school because I was bullied and thought being funny would make people like me. Nobody laughed at my jokes, they only laughed at me. And especially the girls did never laugh. Later I saw how they reacted to Chads though and they would laugh whenever Chad opened his mouth :feelsclown:

Girls love me until they know what i look like

Gigacope. Foids will sometimes laugh with an ugly is being funny, it doesn't mean at all they'll fuck him though.

The way they laugh with Chad is different, they giggle like excited little girls even when Chad says boring/normal stuff.

I disagree. Foids are not attracted to personality, including being funny. No male has been fucked by a female purely on the basis of being funny.

I can make girlssay they love me as long as i dont show my face

making girls laugh to attract them is bluepill thinking, doesn't actually work

foids have shit sense of humour anyways.
They even suck at comedy.

I've made a model laugh on several occasions, I'm still a fucking loser with like only 2 irl friends

Gigacope. Foids will sometimes laugh with an ugly is being funny, it doesn't mean at all they'll fuck him though.

The way they laugh with Chad is different, they giggle like excited little girls even when Chad says boring/normal stuff.
Yes. I've seen this with my own eyes. There's clearly a "lustful" giggle which involves like a 4 word "he he he he" smile and look down vs. a "lmao you so silly" laugh

I can make girlssay they love me as long as i dont show my face
One of my copes is knowing that I can't do anything like this even when they don't know what I look like, for some reason I find it easier to accept that I'm incel because of subhumanity on the outside and on the inside (being non NT with 0 social skills), rather than just on the outside. It must be brutal bro, if only you had had a little more luck on the gene lottery...

There's many ways to be funny. Of course we've all seen girls laugh for a guy just because they're attracted to him, but you can make people really laugh regardless of whether they're attracted to you or not.

Is this satire? How is this even a legitimate question on an incel board? You also answered your own question in the OP

Having a sense of humor doesn't make you good looking.

I think you already know the answer. You are just a clown for women to entertain them.

Having a sense of humor can be a nice feature for a normie. But a sub4 man is nothing more than a harlequin for women.
D4BE2AAC E97E 4D05 B98B A4212AD6ADF8

Yeah holes used to laugh at me be because I'm a retard. Now I've reversed the tables and laugh at them as I stand them up on a date with my chadfish.

if foids laugh at your jokes it means you have a soy sense of humor.
One can have both a soy sense of humor and a sophisticated one. They're not mutually exclusive, if that's what you were implying.

talk to woody allen
I disagree. Foids are not attracted to personality, including being funny. No male has been fucked by a female purely on the basis of being funny.

Comedians who are millionaires have.

They laugh at how subhuman I look

Girls don’t talk to me, then again I have no friends so it’s not like I can make a joke to myself.

I always made these two dykes at my work laugh. Doesnt mean shit

I hate the sound of women's laughter

I noticed it too
good looking guys put barely any effort into their 'jokes' and foids just laugh their fucking asses off
> Chad breathes
> foids go ''teeeheheehehee, oh Chad you're so funny''
pure ragefuel ngl :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
In addition these guys are not even funny it's the halo effect once again in full swing.

Bluepilled me thought being funny would make a girl interested in me

Does this mean you are fakecel or just a good jester
There's probably a spectrum of gray between chads who say any bullshit and get moist-pussy laughs and incels who are comedic geniuses and foids laugh despite thinking he's too ugly to ever fuck

like maybe you are slightly more talented at comedy than chad but still moderate-looking enough that they're pleasant to you even if they don't want to drop to knees and suck cock on dime like with chad

an added complication is you might ogremax and get foids laughing nervously from fear rather than because of jester/genius/attraction, we could misinterpret

My height is the only laughable thing.

You're just a jester ngl

PUA Master Tip that's a load of shit, such as "you have to be a bad boy for women to be interested in you."

They are using you for entertainment. We call it jester maxing