Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you can get 7s or 8s on tinder you are giga chad

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
I have never known any man who could attract a 6+ on tinder. Same dudes can get good women irl.

Since tinder is the most hypergamous dating market of all time, i can only imagine what kind of tera chad you would have to be to get stacies on tinder.

Meanwhile incels cant get a single match and normies are fighting for landwhales and low tier beckies

do foids of that level even use tinder. I think they bang billionaires and high IQ Chads at ivy league

do foids of that level even use tinder. I think they bang billionaires and high IQ Chads at ivy league
I see stacies everytime i use tinder. I wonder what the fuck they do There tbh. Like who would ever be enough for them when a 6/10 dude isnt even enough for a becky on there
Maybe they ocasionally find a chico on tinder

So who's getting matches?

Many Staceys use Tinder to promote their instagram accounts, to get more followers there. With the thousands of likes pouring in... I don't think they really hhook up with anyone unless you are TERRACHAD and famous

Agreed. I’ve only been matched with landwhales who never reply back :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: